PDA

View Full Version : Factory Tune Up Special

BOB_STRONG
02-04-2009, 05:24 PM
Just received an email from TrailManor about the factory pre-season tune-up special.Through the month of February 2009, the factory is offering a discounted lift system tune up on all TM models. The service includes the following:

. Inspection of all lift system components for wear or damage.

. Adjustment of the torsion bars.

. Cleaning and application of rust- inhibitor on the torsion bars.

. Latch adjustment.

. Inspection and cleaning of all seals.

. Corner jack lubrication.

. Brake operational testing.

. Brake and running light testing.

. LP system pressure testing.

Normal charges for the service is $310.00, but if the work is scheduled with an appointment before the end of February 2009. the service is now only $159.00

To take advantage of this offer, all work must be scheduled to be completed by March 2009. Availability is limited so don't delay. It also said that no additional discounts can be applied to this service.

You can call 800-707-7061 or schedule an appointment via email with Ed Lytle at [email protected]

CAmark
02-06-2009, 02:09 PM
If only it weren't 2500 miles away...

sharoden
02-08-2009, 08:15 AM
Just dropped of our King model for annual service and tune-up, at our local dealer. I showed him this message regarding the factory special and he agreed to give us the same deal. Now that's great service.:)

dlkcub
02-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Dennis, Where did you take your camper? I may be interested in taking mine in also.

Dave

sharoden
02-09-2009, 07:38 AM
Art's RV in Glen ellyn Il, on north ave.

dlkcub
02-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Thanks Dennis,

Thought that might be the place.

Dave

sharoden
02-10-2009, 07:18 AM
Yep, great people to do business with

clockmanbill
08-12-2018, 05:42 PM
new owner here. I live in Tucson, any one know of a place for a tune up near me? Or anywhere within a day or two drive. Thanks

Larryjb
08-12-2018, 07:05 PM
If only it weren't 2500 miles away...

If I were retired, I'd make it a vacation.

gonzo628
08-12-2018, 10:06 PM
new owner here. I live in Tucson, any one know of a place for a tune up near me? Or anywhere within a day or two drive. Thanks

Hi Clockman,

I took my 3124 to Custom RV in Ontario California

(909) 983-8411

They speak TrailManor, fluently, and did a great job going through my rig.

Bill
08-13-2018, 01:19 PM
There used to be a dealer in Tucson, down around Irvington Rd and the Sports Complex. They changed hands at least a couple times, and may no longer be a TM dealer. I used them, twice I think, and FWIW, I do not recommend them. Note that this is not the LaMesa RV Center, about which I know nothing except that they are not a TM dealer. On the other hand, Custom RV is a known-good shop.

Bill

DanSTL
09-22-2023, 10:02 PM
Just received an email from TrailManor about the factory pre-season tune-up special.Through the month of February 2009, the factory is offering a discounted lift system tune up on all TM models. The service includes the following:

. Inspection of all lift system components for wear or damage.

. Adjustment of the torsion bars.

. Cleaning and application of rust- inhibitor on the torsion bars.

. Latch adjustment.

. Inspection and cleaning of all seals.

. Corner jack lubrication.

. Brake operational testing.

. Brake and running light testing.

. LP system pressure testing.

Normal charges for the service is $310.00, but if the work is scheduled with an appointment before the end of February 2009. the service is now only $159.00

To take advantage of this offer, all work must be scheduled to be completed by March 2009. Availability is limited so don't delay. It also said that no additional discounts can be applied to this service.

You can call 800-707-7061 or schedule an appointment via email with Ed Lytle at [email protected]

Anyone had a factory tune up recently and is this still what’s offered ? Possibly interested and wondering if anyone has done one recently.

Bill
09-23-2023, 05:31 AM
When this was posted 15 years ago, Trailmanors were built by the original company at the factory in Tennessee. The company has changed hands twice since then, and I have not heard of this offer from the new folks in South Dakota. While you can make arrangements with the SD factory for specific work, I don't think they offer anything like the "package" that was described above. Let us know if you find out differently.

You should probably contact the current Service Department at [email protected] or 605-999-9605 and discuss your specific needs.

Bill