PDA

View Full Version : Mike and Kelly's TM User Manual

Bill
01-29-2009, 09:29 AM
I have found at least a temporary place to stash this manual, and I have repaired the broken link in the TM Technical Reference Library (aka TM Info You Won't Find Anywhere Else).

Bill

Beak12
01-29-2009, 10:54 PM
I have found at least a temporary place to stash this manual, and I have repaired the broken link in the TM Technical Reference Library (aka TM Info You Won't Find Anywhere Else).

Bill

Bill I cant get the reference Library even in the TM infor your won't find Anywhere Else. :confused:

Bill
01-30-2009, 06:15 AM
John -

TrailManor Information You Won't Find Anywhere Else IS the reference library. The formal name is not a name I care for - much too clunky in my opinion, so I just call it the library, as described in the first thread. Anyway, take a look at the 20th topic in the library.

Bill

Joe Daddy
08-26-2010, 09:50 AM
Is Mike & Kelly's 2720 User Manual available in MS Word?

Thanks,

Joe

Bill
08-26-2010, 12:03 PM
Is Mike & Kelly's 2720 User Manual available in MS Word?

Thanks,

JoeOne of our members may have it, but it is not available on the TMO Forum, as near as I can tell. The up-to-date PDF file that replaced earlier versions of the Manual, including the MSWord version, is quite a bit better. The Adobe PDF Reader is universally used, and is available for free in many places. Start here to get it from the company that owns it.
http://get.adobe.com/reader/

Bill