PDA

View Full Version : first time out with 2004 3124kb

frednga
10-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Me and the wife are very happy with this camper.Lots of room,lots of storage,easy to set up and take down.Easy to tow than all previously owned trailers,no sway even at 70 mph.I have owned 1 hybrid,1 travel trailer,and 1 pop up.Quality seems to be alot better than the other brands that I have owned.The only odor from our toilet was the blue stuff smell.We stayed 2 nights,2 days,only used very little(1 line)of toilet capacity.We will have to take pull behind tote for grey water on longer trips.Very happy with the puchase.Only gave $11900 for it.

Joseph
10-12-2008, 05:20 PM
Hello Frednga.

Joseph "n" Griffin GA here.

Congratulations on the purchase of your TM! Thanks for sharing your first experiences. May you have many more!

Happy Camping!

P and B
10-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Glad to hear you had a successful 1st voyage. Most of us report some small incident the first time out like forgetting to put the steps up or leaving something on that we didn't want on forcing us to open up again. I think the toilet stink is over-rated. I've had both types of toilets and kind of like this one better. Nothing to do with saving water.

Have fun with the new toy.

Phil