PDA

View Full Version : Benedict Arnold Complex

mtnguy
09-22-2008, 06:30 AM
Hi, All,

Due to a chronic back problem that the missus has, we have been looking at conventional travel trailer with a walk around queen, and also a fridge and cabinets that she wouldn’t have to bend over to get into. We have finally found a unit that seems to fit our needs. So, we will be picking up the new unit this week, and selling our beloved Trailmanor.

Our Trailmanor experience would not have been as pleasant as it was without all of you. We have learned so much from the information included in this forum, and have incorporated some modifications into our unit to make our camping experiences safer and more enjoyable. This is the 1st website that I check out in to morning, and the last before bedtime at night. I seem to be addicted, and intend to still “sit back and copy the mail” and maybe even post something every now and then.

Thanks to all for the great help in making an already great folding travel trailer into a better camper.

On the plus side of this, someone else is going to end up with a really nice Trailmanor. I hope to post an ad on the fourm later on today.

Chap

JOEALAN
09-22-2008, 07:22 AM
Hi, All,

Due to a chronic back problem that the missus has, we have been looking at conventional travel trailer with a walk around queen, and also a fridge and cabinets that she wouldn’t have to bend over to get into. We have finally found a unit that seems to fit our needs. So, we will be picking up the new unit this week, and selling our beloved Trailmanor.

Our Trailmanor experience would not have been as pleasant as it was without all of you. We have learned so much from the information included in this forum, and have incorporated some modifications into our unit to make our camping experiences safer and more enjoyable. This is the 1st website that I check out in to morning, and the last before bedtime at night. I seem to be addicted, and intend to still “sit back and copy the mail” and maybe even post something every now and then.

Thanks to all for the great help in making an already great folding travel trailer into a better camper.

On the plus side of this, someone else is going to end up with a really nice Trailmanor. I hope to post an ad on the fourm later on today.

Chap

Good luch Chap and thanks for all the comments and advice in pass post.

Joe Silveira

wmtire
09-22-2008, 07:56 AM
Hey Benedict, you didn't buy a British made trailer, did you? :)

I still consider you one of 'us', even though you won't currently have a Trailmanor. Keep posting and reading.

Scott O
09-22-2008, 08:03 AM
It is very sad when someone you have grown to respect leaves and is not in your life anymore. I wish you well and hope that your wife's back issues improve. Please stay in touch with this forum...just because you don't have a TM any more doesn't mean you can't continue to contribute and share your experiences.

camp2canoe
09-22-2008, 08:45 AM
Chap - good luck to you both. I just returned from a Trailblazers Charter Chapter Rally in Indiana and there were three couples present who, mainly for physical reasons, bought full size units. One had a large Class A, one a fifth wheel and one a conventional TT with a slide out. Trailblazers provides for "associate members" who have moved on and some of these folks have continued attending TM activities for years. - camp2canoe

ShrimpBurrito
09-22-2008, 09:24 AM
I've certainly enjoyed reading your posts, Chap. I think it's obvious to everyone you've added alot to the forum, so I hope that doesn't stop.

Dave

mtnguy
09-22-2008, 12:36 PM
Hey Benedict, you didn't buy a British made trailer, did you? :)

I still consider you one of 'us', even though you won't currently have a Trailmanor. Keep posting and reading.

Bobby, I have already checked the VIN to make sure it was made in the good ol' USA......plus the entry door is on the correct side. :D

To All: Many thanks for the compliments and well wishes.

Chap

Queeniereads
09-23-2008, 07:33 AM
Will miss ya! Don't be a stranger to this TM Forum! Queen

Goodyear Travels
09-25-2008, 10:42 PM
Wow,
I feel like one of the kids just left the nest. My experience with Hospice as convinced me that Life is about learning to "let go". I'll get just a bit more practice now that I won't be seeing your TM making its way through the deep woods.
Wishing you safe travel and wonderful adventures in this Life and Beyond. Eric