PDA

View Full Version : PPL Motor Homes

countrygirl
09-16-2008, 11:12 PM
I just have to RAVE about this company. NO! I did not buy a motor home...but on Sunday I ordered a Barker 10 gallon blue tote. They have next to the lowest price and much lower shipping then the other major companies. I did not wonder or bother to check where PPL is located until I hit submit order. Instantly I thought..........hmm wonder where they are located. When I realized they are in Houston, Tx...I figured I goofed and would not see the tote for over a month. I tried their phone number and it did work which I took as a good sign the recording stated that they were closed till Monday due to the hurricane. Monday (yesterday) morning before I went to work ...I gave then a call. The gentleman that answered the phone let me know...that their computed were down...all cable was out and they had no idea when they could ship the item.

Well...cable must have come up shortley afterward...because the Barker tote arrived today. I am totally amazed that they were able to ship it so fast...and that it arrived about 1 and 1/2 days after the order was place. For what it's worth I paid the lowest fee for the slowest shipping.

Like I said I am not in the market for a new motor home or camper...but this company really impressed me!

13dano
09-17-2008, 08:35 AM
I agree! I ordered some stove parts and they had the lowest price and fast delivery. I called customer service and the person who answered was helpful and knowledeable.

ShrimpBurrito
09-17-2008, 09:55 AM
I also have had great luck with them. Excellent prices.

Dave

Scott O
09-17-2008, 02:16 PM
Thanks for sharing...I think it is important that we support the good ones!