PDA

View Full Version : we just got a 3124kb,2004 model

frednga
09-11-2008, 05:34 PM
I just traded a 07 pop up for it.I know this will make a good camping trailer.We started with a hybrid,swayed awful and had no clearence.Then a 25 TT.ultralite weight,felt cramped still swayed.Yes I had wdh and sway control.Did not like towing either one.Then downsized to a popup,liked it but was not good for weekend trips,because set up and take down time.Trailmanor had no sway on the way home(80 miles)pulled easy,and seems to be easy setup and take down.Maybe I have found a trailer I will keep.

cstevens
09-16-2008, 03:09 PM
We love our trailmanor have had it out several times, easy to put up and down and this site is a great for information. If you have any problems you can get your answers here.

Cstevens
08 2720 SL
Jeep Liberty

Mr. Adventure
09-16-2008, 07:58 PM
I just traded a 07 pop up for it.I know this will make a good camping trailer.We started with a hybrid,swayed awful and had no clearence.Then a 25 TT.ultralite weight,felt cramped still swayed.Yes I had wdh and sway control.Did not like towing either one.Then downsized to a popup,liked it but was not good for weekend trips,because set up and take down time.Trailmanor had no sway on the way home(80 miles)pulled easy,and seems to be easy setup and take down.Maybe I have found a trailer I will keep.

I'm with you 100%!