PDA

View Full Version : Camping Life Magazine

countrygirl
09-08-2008, 04:48 PM
There is a nice 4 page write up in the current issue of Camping Life Magazine about the Trail Manor 2720SL.

BrigCA61
09-08-2008, 07:26 PM
Thanks for your post! I don't subscribe to this magazine, just TrailerLife and the Good Sam magazine. Thought I'd see if they had the article published online, but only found a RV Test article (not sure of the date published), but thought it was informative:

http://www.campinglife.com/output.cfm?id=1114975

I'll have to run to the bookstore and read the article in the current magazine. :)

countrygirl
09-08-2008, 08:00 PM
Hi Brig,

Hmmmm Same author...same camper...and both are for a RV Test....parts of article written the same as magazine but not all of the two articles are written exactly the same.

Al-n-Sue
09-08-2008, 08:18 PM
This article is on the 25th anniversary edition - although they didn't say a lot about the differences.

BTW - I've subscribed to Camping Life for several years and find it a more enjoyable magazine than Trailer Life since they focus more on smaller units and tents. They also feature a number of campgrounds each issue since they are owned (at least partially)by Woodall's and are partners with the same people who do ReserveAmerica.com.

But I've just re-started my subscription to TL to get some more TT related info. I'm a bit of an information hound. :-)