PDA

View Full Version : Per TM dealer new TMS now have 2 year warranty

markandanne
03-08-2008, 09:33 PM
For what it's worth, when we were working with The Car Show at the RV show in Denver today we were told that, per an email that they had received just this week from the factory, new TMs now come with a two year warranty.

Terrapin1
03-10-2008, 10:07 PM
For what it's worth, when we were working with The Car Show at the RV show in Denver today we were told that, per an email that they had received just this week from the factory, new TMs now come with a two year warranty.

Would this be a full bumper-to-hitch warranty, except for the obvious items such as bulbs, brake shoes, wear and tear, etc.? Below is actual text from TM website regarding warranty. What gets 2 years?

Q: What kind of warranty do I get with TrailManor? A: You actually get several warranties with a TrailManor. TrailManor offers a limited lifetime warranty on our torsion bar lift mechanism springs. You also get a limited warranty on all components for one year from purchase. TrailManor will repair or replace any component that has a defect in parts or workmanship during that time. All appliances are covered by individual warranties from their respective manufacturers, which means that if you do have a problem, you can get it serviced easily at a local appliance service center. And tires are also protected through the tire manufacturer's warranty. All warranties are provided as part of your owner's information.

Terrapin1

Buck Mills
03-13-2008, 06:38 PM
I just purchased a New 2007 Model from the car Show. Wonder if that gets the 2 year warranty?

Terrapin1
03-13-2008, 07:32 PM
Which model did you get? How long did you have to wait for delivery? Was there a reasonable discount considering the state of the RV industry and gas is $110 a barrell?

mtnguy
03-14-2008, 10:51 AM
Was there a reasonable discount considering the state of the RV industry and gas is $110 a barrell?

With gas going to $110 a barrel, TM might not need to discount their units as much as other RVs, since the fuel mileage would be better than tall travel trailers because TMs low profile doesn't have to break all of that wind......oops, can I say breaking wind on this forum?? :p

Chap

jonesmg
03-14-2008, 10:54 PM
Just picked my new 2008 TM up from the car show yesterday and they said it only had a 1 year warranty.

markandanne
03-28-2008, 09:52 PM
We picked up our new 2008 3124KB from The Car Show today and had our salesman verify with David (the owner) what they had told us at the RV show earlier this month ... that they had received an email from TM stating that the warranty on new units was now increased to two years ... not that we have een this in writing ourselves. They did say that they thought TM would be notifying new unit owners of this directly ... but who knows if that will actually happen.

ferdoh
03-29-2008, 07:07 AM
Go to www.trailmanor.com/news says 2 year structure warranty on 2007s and up :D

countrygirl
03-29-2008, 07:18 AM
Very cool!