PDA

View Full Version : Our Second Trip

HeySue
10-14-2007, 07:03 PM
Hi everyone! We're loving our "new" TM. We took our second camping trip this past weekend to Cherrystone on the Eastern Shore of Va. The kids had lots of fun at all their Halloween events. Just thought I'd share some photos.

~Susan~

Rich_in_Tampa
10-14-2007, 07:25 PM
Glad you enjoyed yourselves. It sounds like a great trip.

Boy, your TM sits low to the ground compared to my 3124 with the 15" tires.

commodor47
10-15-2007, 04:45 AM
Susan,

Great photos! Looks like a very nice and fairly spacious CG. I am sure the children will have fond memories of your times spent in the TM.

countrygirl
10-15-2007, 07:07 AM
Looks like a great camp site!

Bill & Lisa
10-15-2007, 01:40 PM
HeySue,
Looks like you had fun! Virginia Deacon was just across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge tunnel from you at First Landing State Park and we we just south of the resort strip at Holiday travel park for their Halloween weekend. 231723182319

Virginia Deacon
10-15-2007, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the pictures of your trip to Cherrystone. That was the first place we camped at in our new TrailManor. It's a beautiful view of the Bay, when they put you "on the Bay" with the big rigs. See photos.

Since then, we've been to several other states, including North Carolina, Florida, and Pennsylvania - with members of the TrailManor Trailblazers. If you haven't investigated what they have to offer, I suggest you visit their web site and consider joining the fun!

Happy Camping!

wbmiller3
10-15-2007, 06:53 PM
Nice pictures! If you don't mind my asking, is your truck really high off the ground? In the first picture it looks like your TM is hugging the ground. But, maybe it's just relative to the truck.

Thanks,

HeySue
10-15-2007, 07:38 PM
Hi again. Thanks for all the responses and pics. And I realize our TM does look like it's sitting low, but our truck is lifted and has big tires...so that's why. :) We will definitely be looking into more campgrounds and groups soon. SO glad we bought the TM.

B_and_D
10-15-2007, 08:21 PM
It's so nice to see pictures of a young family enjoying their TM's with their children.

Happy camping!

D