PDA

View Full Version : Dumping the TM toilet

countrygirl
02-18-2007, 07:22 AM
Can the TM toilet be dumped when the camper is closed...or do you have to raise the shells after you get the the dump station?

Bill
02-18-2007, 08:25 AM
Country Girl -

Please visit the TM Reference Library (TM Info You Won't Find Anywhere Else) and scroll down to the Toilet tutorial. You'll find the answer, and probably a lot more information than you really wanted.

Bill

2bcs1jrt
02-18-2007, 08:29 AM
You must pull a handle beneath the toilet to open a valve before you shut down but after having done that, yes, you can dump while closed. The only advantage to dumping while open is that you can run more fresh water through the toilet to get it clean.

Cheri

countrygirl
02-18-2007, 11:08 AM
Sorry to bother you with my stupid question.........

thanks for your kind reply 2bs1jrt

Virginia Deacon
02-18-2007, 05:50 PM
No apology necessary. Give yourself a pat on the back for asking the question; it's the only way to get the answer you need! ;)

Besides, I believe we are all looking to make RVing the best experience for everyone!

Are you looking forward to warm weather as much as we are, so we can get on the road again? :cool:

Happy Camping!

Bill
02-18-2007, 06:46 PM
Country Girl -

There are no stupid questions in this forum. As Leon says, the only stupid question is the one that isn't asked. This forum is about sharing info, and sometimes that sharing takes the form of pointing you to a previous answer.

Bill

countrygirl
02-19-2007, 06:22 PM
Good point Bill. I did go re-read it...and it completely answered my question...I should have remembered that...because I had read it when I first joined this board. Thanks.