PDA

View Full Version : chat software

Chris
01-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Hey all,
Before I go back to integrating a chat program into the boards, is there still a need for it? How about Blogs? Anyone interested in Blogs? We have a bunch more bandwidth available now, so we can do movies too if people are interested in hosting movie files.
Let me know your thoughts.
Ct..

rpcoombs
01-04-2007, 01:57 PM
Hi Chris, the basic board is fine with me but then I'm an older fart who still types with two fingers and not very rapidly at that. Cheers, Dick

Freedom
01-04-2007, 02:19 PM
I think that the forum is good the way it is. More stuff (blogs, movies, etc.) would make it all more complicated. The forum and private messages is good IMHO. I'm with Dick (rpcoombs) - us old f___s don't need all the new-fangled stuff. (I use four fingers to type!) Thanks for asking, tho' Jim

Virginia Deacon
01-04-2007, 03:31 PM
Don't need chat, Chris. I appreciate all your hard work in making the forum possible!

Carole
01-04-2007, 05:08 PM
Chris:
Thanks for all your work in getting the TM forum up and running. Each day that the forum was unavailable, I felt something was missing in my daily routine.

Thanks again, Carole

Doug W.
01-04-2007, 05:42 PM
Any thoughts of loosening up the amount of space for pictures? I have the web site I make space available on, but it would be nice if they did not have to jump to the other website.

Chris
01-04-2007, 07:18 PM
I will change that.
Ct..

Freedom
01-07-2007, 06:22 PM
Leon, your age is showing! BLOGS are weB LOGS and are like somebody's diary on the internet for everybody to see. (Think My Space.com) Sort of like a one-sided chat room where one person does all the chatting. I don't think we need that, and I don't really think we need a Chat room, but now my age is showing! The Forum and an occasional Private Message have worked well until now - why mess with success?