PDA

View Full Version : Resubscribing

Cateye
10-10-2006, 09:47 AM
I have been trying to resubscribe without success. Can you please tell me how to send in a check and resubscribe?...thanks

jellis
10-10-2006, 10:22 AM
If you prefer to avoid PayPal, as I do, send a message to [email protected]. You'll get an address by return e-mail.

There are also directions for PayPal there.

Jon

Aggiebob
04-18-2009, 07:56 PM
I never knew you were supposed to pay anything to be on this forum. Am I a freeloader or do I just need to figure out what I am doing?

Al-n-Sue
04-18-2009, 09:21 PM
There are certain areas of the forum that are open to the world (i.e. Guests). To get full access to the information here you have to subscribe (i.e. become a "site sponsor"). Directions to do that are in the "Getting Started on the Board" section.

wmtire
04-27-2009, 06:41 AM
I never knew you were supposed to pay anything to be on this forum. Am I a freeloader or do I just need to figure out what I am doing?

Howdy Aggiebob, you may also be registered as a "trial" member. With a free trial membership, you have unlimited board access for 30 days. After you "try" out the forums for 30 days, then you have the option to pay $12 a year to continue receiving unlimited access.......or you will be assigned a "guest" membership, which just lets you read certain forums.

I wouldn't ever consider anyone here a freeloader.:D
I am sure that you will realize that $12 bucks is a mere pittance for the wealth of information that is on these boards. I've never been involved with another forum, where if you need help with anything, you'll get it....and quick.

angelfly
10-22-2010, 07:39 PM
Had a similar issue. Thanks for the help.