PDA

View Full Version : Niagara Falls was sweet!

Debian Dog
08-31-2006, 08:13 AM
If you have never gone before... make the trip! I had not been in maybe 15 years and the DW had never been before. We did the whole day thing; The Adventure Pass included admission to Journey Behind the Falls, White Water Walk, the Maid of the Mist, Butterfly Conservatory, with a one day People Mover pass (bus) for < $40 per person.

We camped on the US side and drive over for 2 days but... next time we will stay in CA. Good times! I was most impressed with the butterflies just thousands of them everywhere and Canadian Ice Wine is the DW's new favorite. Here are some snapshots (http://danslagle.com/family/Vac06/index.html)

Remember to bring your birth certificate if you do not have a passport and make a list of everything you buy in Canada. Border crossing is much easier.

rondens
08-31-2006, 10:28 AM
You have some fantastic photos there, really beautiful. We are originally from southwestern NY so have been to Niagara Falls many times. You have really capture the beauty there.

Have you ever seen the Falls in the winter? With the ice and snow on the Falls it is incredible. I wouldn't want to camp there though in the winter.

Thanks for sharing your photos.

Linda and Ron

ripp1202
08-31-2006, 11:04 AM
You should of took the Jet Boat up the river!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That is one trip you wont foget!!! The Rip:new_evil:

Debian Dog
09-01-2006, 04:22 PM
You should of took the Jet Boat up the river!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That is one trip you wont foget!!! The Rip:new_evil:

After I saw the Jet Boat in the whirlpool going crazy...:eek: I will not pass it by again! ;)