PDA

View Full Version : I Bought the 1998 3225 TM

12-15-2001, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the advice. I bought the 1998 3225. Tows real nice. ;D

A couple of questions...Can I buy an owners manual? It came with manuals for the stove, frig, furnace but no material on the unit it self.

It was in real nice shape except the white moldings on each side that the bedrail slides in on is busted up.

It looks to me like someone tried to close it up without undoing the velcrowe on each side and the  white corner moldings are broke and need repalced. The leather(vinyl) panel that covers the hole between the 2 walls is also a bit ripped due to the same thing. I assume I can go to Lowes or Home depot and buy a plastic corner molding and replace the old one?

Looking foward to next summer. We are planning a western trip and this will be much easier to spend some time in as opposed to the popup.

Anyone know of someone who is looking for a Coleman Niagara? I need to get rid of it now that it has been replaced.

hal
12-15-2001, 11:02 AM
Danno, why not go to the source for the parts you need.  In that way, you will not only get the correct parts but probably some advice as well.  The best person to talk with is Donnie at the TralManor Factory.

Do you have a dealer near you?  If so, you might ask him to allow delivery the next time a truck load of trailers is headed his way.  In that way, you might not have to pay shipping.

Hal

2swans
12-15-2001, 11:43 AM
danno,
congratulations on your TM purchase ;). sounds like a wonderful size to have.
jimmy davis at TM factory told us they now sell the white plastic angle molding by the foot, so that shipping is easier and cheaper. :D
i don't know the answers to your other question(s), so i'll just say we share your joy in TM ownership. we are heading to catch some brown trout :P(hopefully) in our new used TM over christmas. enjoy your trip west! dale and sally swan

12-17-2001, 01:14 AM
I bought a used TM as well, and the factory sent me an owner's manual for free.

12-17-2001, 10:16 AM
8) congrats. wait until it rains and you are really going to appreciate the tm over your pop-up. Jimmy davis is the person to contact at trailmanor. he is very helpful and he doesn't care about how you purchased at tm,just that you got one.