PDA

View Full Version : Model 3023 Curtains For Double Bed?

The Wheel
07-02-2006, 09:25 PM
Are curtains available for the 3023 double bed side for privacy,etc. If not has anyone done a modification? Thanks in advance for your help.

B_and_D
07-03-2006, 08:17 AM
The factory sent us the curtain guide (? not sure what it's called) that attaches to the ceiling, and if you have a newer model they might have curtains left over. When I called a year ago, they didn't have any left for our model/year. Otherwise, you can buy the tabs and make your own.

Bill & Lisa
07-05-2006, 05:48 AM
We have an 06 3023 and the curtains for the double bed and the queen bed were standard. The curtains are often "hidden" in the overhead cabinets at the front of the unit (the ones the speakers are mounted in)

Bill

DaveRobson
04-25-2007, 05:12 PM
I'm so happy I found this thread. I was going to call the dealer and see about curtains for the forward bed. After I read this, I went back and looked in the overhead storage bin, and there they were! Thanks again for the good info, keep it coming!

Dave Robson
2007 3023 co-owner

Bill & Lisa
04-25-2007, 06:19 PM
glad to be of assistance. If you haven't found the thread yet on the "light switch" for the front bed decorative lamps, look up in one of the sky lights for a small black circular switch. (I believe they moved the sky lights side by side on the 07 model so I am not sure which one it would be in). Not being able to get those front lights to turn on is one of the most common "challenges" new owners face.

Happy Camping!

Bill

DaveRobson
04-26-2007, 02:34 PM
Thanks Bill. I found that one. Thankfully it's actually listed in the manual. We're actually going to go out on our maiden voyage in another week, so we'll see how everything goes.