PDA

View Full Version : What is a 1997 TM 2720 worth?

tjbauer19
05-26-2006, 10:24 AM
http://www.trailmanorowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4214

Not sure if I posted this in the correct spot or not, please advise.

Thank you,
TJB

B_and_D
05-26-2006, 11:39 AM
How much are they asking for it? Did you check the nadaguides.com price? "Extras" would include additional battery, awning, tv antenna, a/c, hanging cabinet, microwave drawer. The heater, bathroom (shower, sink, toilet), water heater, water tank & pump, stove/oven, basic wardrobe closet, 3-way refrigerator, 2 propane tanks & automatic switch, converter/charger, are all standard. One battery would be standard.

How clean is it? People are often willing to pay extra $$ for a really clean, gently used unit. Will you have to replace the tires? How good is/how old is the battery? If it's a cheap group 24, you'll probably want to upgrade.

If you do a search on this forum, you will find several lengthy discussions on what to look for when buying used. You may have to go back a year or so.

I personally believe that the nada guide price may be a little low, the average retail on mine (we have that exact same model & year) says $6,840, but I think we could get more for it because it's still in really good shape and we've done some upgrades.

tjbauer19
05-26-2006, 11:46 AM
The owner is asking 9,200 for it which I think is too high. I came up with the same figure as you did about 6800 to 7200. I think when he bought it a year ago from the dealer he paid through the nose and is now hoping to get all of his dollars out of it.

Thank you, anyone else?