PDA

View Full Version : Picture Site - it's amazing to me....

05-01-2002, 04:26 AM
We purchased a 93 TM recently and it is amazing that the 93 TM is so simliar inside and out to the 2001 models.  I don't know of many other models (Maybe Aliners and Chateaus) where it's hard to tell if the model is new or old based on the outside body.

Now if I can "shine up" the paint on the outside....

Happytrails
05-26-2002, 10:47 AM
You'd be suprised, my old 1986 M25 (3023 equivelent) is almost EXACTLY like the 2002 models. We went by the nearest dealership to look at them, other than a few differences, they're almost exactly the same. I don't have a tub in mine like the newer ones do, and I don't have the 12v and cable outlet the newer ones do, but everything is almost the same! Sorry for just now responding. I've been having troubles staying logged in......now I'm doing just fine! (Thanks Chris!)

Bill.....aka Happytrails!

05-27-2002, 06:26 PM
:D  I agree with you about the TMs looking so much alike - new or old.  We just got home with our newly purchased 95 3023 (New York to Houston) and it looks so much like the new ones!  

Have you tried Megurar's Cleaner Wax to get your coach to shine?  The owner said ours had been garaged most of the time, but still we decided to see if a little polish would help.  It brought out the color and shine and seems to have hidden some of the smaller blemishes.  You can find it at Walmart or most auto parts places. We used the liquid and just poured it on a clean t-shirt and rubbed it on, but they also have a paste type polish.

We just finished loading the TM with supplies and put it into our garage for the first time - with 1/2" to spare so it should stay clean until after our next trip.

Happy camping!

Debbie - aka rummy74

05-28-2002, 01:13 PM
Thanks for the hint on the wax.  I will be looking for it the next trip to Wally World.