PDA

View Full Version : The Carolinas

MawCraig
03-27-2002, 07:47 AM
Any idea how many Trailmanors are in North and South Carolina?  We camp mainly in Cherokee, NC and Hunting Island, SC.  So far we have only seen two other TM's, both at Hunting Island.  One was brand new, the other several years old.  (The owner of the older one was anxious to check out our 1999 model to see what improvements had been made.  He still loves his.)

03-27-2002, 12:05 PM
Based on estimations, I think somewhere over 100 units.  By the way, we have also camped at Hunting Island several times although not in a TM.  We also first saw a TM at Edisto Beach State Park.

Last summer at a Sleeping Bear National Lakeshore campground (in northern lower Mich.), we camped adjacent to another Trailmanor. The other TM pulled in and had set-up before even noticing us there.  Now that doesn't happen too often.

MawCraig
03-27-2002, 11:00 PM
We will be heading to Hunting Island soon.  Maybe we'll run into you there!

I am surprised that we haven't even seen a TM on the highway during our many road trips.  That will probably change this fall, though.  Isn't the Trailblazer event in Cherokee in October?

07-16-2002, 12:19 PM
Hi, I live in Myrtle Beach SC. Do you know of any dealers or where we could find a used TM in our area? :-/