PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Jubilee Rally

RickNewcomb
09-09-2002, 02:44 AM
I just got September's Tidings (Trailmanor TrailBlazer Newsletter). I was just wondering who all is planning on going to the 2003 Jubilee Rally, June 23-28, in Kodak, TN. It sounds like it will be an awesome time.

I think it will great to meet alot of the people I have been conversing with the past 3+ years on this webpage.;D:D

I hope HappyTrails can make it so we can see his TM restoration project. ::)

Happytrails
09-09-2002, 10:39 AM
June 22-28? Is this next year, or a typo on the month? Just curious as that is pretty close to where I live. I've come a long way with my restoration finally finishing my TM last night by installing the rest of the aluminum and the last stop. It still sits about 2" too far forward, so I need to go back in on that side and install 2 more shims under the rubber bumper up in the pocket stop, but that's about it, and it's finally standing all on it's own! Besides that, I need to fix the broken grey water sewage line, and get it inspected, and new tires. (Paid for already). Maybe new brakes as I don't know the condition of the old ones, but I did get my brake controller and tow package installed friday already with a 1000 lb weight distributing hitch..(Used for $150.00) It might be a little more than I needed, but at half price of a new one, I couldn't argue! I need to patch a line on the hot water heater, and go through the furnace and clean it out, but those two can wait for now. I've also got a short somewhere in the front section.....don't have any 12v in the front shell, so have to track that down....I was hoping to have it on the road next week, but looks like I'll be only 1 week behind schedule which isn't too bad. I'll update my web page with the new pictures but there isn't that much that I've not already done and documented already on it.

Happytrails.........

RickNewcomb
09-09-2002, 01:08 PM
It is next year, 2003. The TrailBlazers have a national rally every 3 years. They usually announce it very early so people can have plenty of time to plan. In 2000, it was in South Dakota and in 2003 it will be in Kodak, TN.

In regards to no 12v in the front shell. This spring when I opened my TM, I had no running lights on the front shell. I found a bad connection in the wiring under the trailer on the street side near the tire.

Good luck and hope to see you a the Jubilee Rally.

Gene
09-09-2002, 01:15 PM
When one attends a Jubilee, they comment that their TrailManor is in better condition than before they arrived. There is plenty of parts, help and advise available. At this 2003 Jubilee, we will be touring the new TrailManor factory and a chance to meet Bill Hulsey, the inventor and president of TrailManor. The newest models will be displayed. The last two Jubilees had almost 100 TrailManors in attendance. The same or more are expected to attend in 2003.

Happytrails
09-09-2002, 04:32 PM
Well, that's way cool, I might have some plans to make..........sounds like a good time, and after all I've been through.....tho not much, I'm DYING to check out the new plant where they make em now.............Lol, I'd be like a kid in a candy store so to speak......I can really understand the TM company as my own family's business runs itself much the same way.....sometimes ya do get a busy signal, but when you call back, you get a "person" that's been there for a long time, not a "phone system runaround".......that in itself says a LOT about a company.I for one have NEVER ONCE called TM and had to hit "1" for someone or a dept. in particular. Anyway, I'll hop off my soapbox, but I know others see the same thing about them, they're a really good bunch of people...........

Happytrails............