PDA

View Full Version : New 3023 Owner

jackehop41
06-26-2005, 07:25 AM
Hello to all,

Thursday next we will pick up our new TM. Trading a '99 Coleman Pop Up, our second pop up. The first was purchased 35 years ago. Between the two were two travel trailers, two park models and a motorhome. Had fun with all but at mid 60's, the pop up was getting a little arduous. So were very excited! I've spent hours on the forums. GREAT stuff. Although I have had some experience with RVing, I know nothing about computers but I'm trying to learn. Please HELP. How does one crate those closing information that I see when folks post? I have a few other questions about TM ownership, but I first need to know how and where to communicate. I'll be sending $12 check for membership as soon as I find out how to do it. Thanks to all.

RockyMtnRay
06-26-2005, 09:10 AM
Hello to all,

Thursday next we will pick up our new TM. Trading a '99 Coleman Pop Up, our second pop up. The first was purchased 35 years ago. Between the two were two travel trailers, two park models and a motorhome. Had fun with all but at mid 60's, the pop up was getting a little arduous. So were very excited! I've spent hours on the forums. GREAT stuff. Although I have had some experience with RVing, I know nothing about computers but I'm trying to learn. Please HELP. How does one crate those closing information that I see when folks post? I have a few other questions about TM ownership, but I first need to know how and where to communicate. I'll be sending $12 check for membership as soon as I find out how to do it. Thanks to all.

Are you asking how to enclose various portions of a previous post inside a box that's titled "quote"....like I above with your question? If that's what you want to know, then simply click on the "quote" button that appears on all previous posts...that will start a new a reply from you with the previous post inside. If you want to edit out portions of the previous post that don't pertain to your reply, you can easily do this but just be sure to not remove the matching bracketed tags containing the words QUOTE and /QUOTE.

jackehop41
06-26-2005, 10:13 AM
I guess for openers I'd like to know how or where one creates the info about the particular TM and TV that follows at the end of a post. I know it's very elementry but if you assume I don't know anything about the internet etc, you giving me too much credit.

fcatwo
06-26-2005, 12:27 PM
I know little more than you do but: click on "User CP" at the top left corner and then click "Edit Signature" from the menu on the left. The "FAQ's" next to "User CP" will tell you how to join.

JessWD
09-28-2005, 03:04 PM
Hello Rocky Mountain Ray,

Jess here again. Bakersfield, CA, 2002 Tundra V8....OUCH right now on fuel prices. Bakersfield remains the highest in the nation on average. That really frosts my cookie!

I haven't forgotten you all. See! Here's proof.

Been totally focused on completing the first major part of our home renervation project. New flooring finally down; new living room furniture.
Sure looks nice. I feel like I've joined the "human" brigade once more.
Still need to nail down baseboard. First comes painting, then measuring,
then re-measuring, AND measuring again, THEN the fearful cutting and then
hopefully not much !@#$%@!#$ when I try to fit it in place before nailing.

We're still interested in a TM. With these prices, don't know how much we could actually use it now. I fear it will only get AND remain worse!!! That
might mean being forced to sell our beloved Tundra in order to travel anywhere.....and that would mean no TM.

Evidently you are still very happy with yours and the Tundra is running
great! I hope so.

Best to you, and everyone,

Jess