PDA

View Full Version : Picked up my new 3326 Friday!!

cmc211
06-20-2005, 06:38 AM
Well I picked up my 3326 Friday from ExploreUSA RV in Kyle Texas!! Great dealership! I think I knew more about my TM then they did thanks to this site!!! We camped along the San Marcos river this weekend to give it a good shake down. It was great!! My biggest issue is that Chrome coating on the kitchen faucet was chipping off!! Not bad at all. I already sent in my check for the Trailblazers and plan on joining this sight also!. One question. Does the toilet have to be emptied before transiting?? I don't want anything splashing around if you know what I mean. Also first time setting it up it took me and my DW only 12 min to set up fully!!! I love it!! Thanks for all the great info and advice!!! I look fwd to sharing my expieriences down the road!!! :)

Windbreaker
06-20-2005, 06:46 AM
No we often traveled with ours charged and if our travels took us far away used for several days.

BobRederick
06-20-2005, 07:41 PM
CMC211,

So far, we have been dry camping with ours (3326 King) exclusively after the initial 2000 mile trip home with it. So we charge the toilet before the trip and dump it after returning home. I bought a flo-jet macerator pump so I can empty into a toilet as I have no yard cleanout plug. The camping stays are 3 and 4 day weekends for 2 people. We will be going to 7000 feet this weekend at Sunset Crater near Flagstaff. So far, we haven't filled it, but do the optional extra day charge. That is, fill it only until the pump primes itself & stop. Also can open the valve at the bottom of the toilet to fill the pipes and get maybe another gallon, but haven't done that yet.

No splashing problems.

Bob