PDA

View Full Version : TrailManor Documentary

09-19-2002, 10:04 AM
We are leaving here (Jacksonville, Fla.) this Saturday morning (Sept. 22nd) and heading north on a trip that will cover many miles and hopefully lots of great experiences. We will be visiting the TrailManor plant in Tennessee on Monday. From there, after a day or two stop to see some relatives in Henryville, Indiana, we will be heading to Niagra Falls. Then from there we will be going over to NH to stay at Danforth Bay for the first week of October. I also hope to be able to make the TrailBlazer rally in Mass. on the weekend of the 28th.
I will be filming this trip documentary style and hope to meet other TrailManor owners along the way.
I talked to Jimmy Davis today and he said that we can tour the plant when we visit on Monday. I hope to be able to film some scenes and possibly do some short interviews while there. I would really like to meet any other TM owners along the way that would be willing to share any thoughts, ideas, stories and experiences.
My goal is to acquire enough material about the TrailManor experience to produce an informative and entertaining video that can then be shared by owners and future owners.
Our route will take us through Atlanta, Knoxville, Louisville, Cincinnatti, Columbus, Cleveland, Buffalo, Niagra Falls, Albany, and on over to Danforth Bay on the 30th of September.

09-19-2002, 09:41 PM
We live in the Louisville area.  If our schedules coincide, I would be happy to meet with you.  Denny & Gailyn

RickNewcomb
09-19-2002, 11:48 PM
Videoguy,

I'll be at the TrailBlazer rally in Mass. I hope you can make, looking forward to meeting you.

While you are at Danforth Bay, if you are looking for a good restaurant try The Ole' Yankee Smokehouse at the jct of Rte 16 and 25 in Ossipee.

Here in eastern Mass. the leaves are just starting to turn. Hopefully you will get some spectacular color while you are here.

Have a safe trip.

Rick

oilspot
09-22-2002, 11:18 PM
There is a TrailManor rally just outside of Knoxville in the Smokies (on the NC side).  It is the first weekend in October (3-6?).

Check out the web site or e-mail me for more details if it fits into your plans..

09-24-2002, 10:12 AM
Oddly enough, I live only about 60 miles west of you in Lake City.  That is Lake City, FL not home to Trailmanor.  

I am actually taking our 2720 out for the first time this comming weekend, and I will be staying in the Jacksonville area.  Either at Hanna Park, or Little Talbot Island.

09-24-2002, 01:01 PM
:)We are in Henryville, In. tonight and will be leaving early in the morning for Niagra Falls. We were at the TrailManor plant yesterday and I have to say that they were very accommodating. We had some minor things that we wanted to have done and they took the trailer right in and went right to work on it. They took care of everything that we asked and even a few things that they adjusted for us that we did not even ask them to.
While we were there they gave us a tour and even let me film along the way. Needless to say, I was a happy camper when I left.
Denny, sorry I missed you this time while in this area.
Rick, we are planning on making it to the rally in Mass. if we can. Hope to see you there.