PDA

View Full Version : TM Wish List

KB7OUR
10-11-2002, 11:01 PM
Fresh water fill point for use when TM is closed. Some owners are using the drain plug with hose fittings attached. This works, but the opening on the tanks needs to be larger to provide a faster fill.

Wade

KB7OUR
10-11-2002, 11:04 PM
Bathroom cabinets that fully open. Cabinet under the sink doesn't open fully because the outside edge (hinge side) hits the cabinet door located on the front wall of the bathroom. Some owners have sanded this corner down so the door will open fully. TM can request that the cabinet maker do this by design.

Wade

KB7OUR
10-11-2002, 11:10 PM
Provide a means to deadbolt the upper door section. An alternative is a cam style latch some owners are using when securing from inside the TM.

Wade

Larry_Loo
10-12-2002, 04:09 AM
Wade stated:

>Provide a means to deadbolt the upper door section. >An alternative is a cam style latch some owners are >using when securing from inside the TM.

The cam style cabinet latch that I installed locks the upper half door with a key from the outside of the trailer.
???  ???
One could also install a sliding bolt latch as added security when you're inside the trailer.

KB7OUR
10-12-2002, 08:55 AM
Larry_Loo,

I don't suppose you have any pics???

Wade

Gene
10-12-2002, 01:59 PM
Push a button, then electric motors pop open the trailer. I heard a rumor that TrailManor Research and Development are working on it.

Larry_Loo
10-13-2002, 04:35 AM
Wade wrote:
I don't suppose you have any pics

----------
I will take a couple of pictures, scan them and try again to transmit them to this bulletin board. Last time, I tried over and over again to send pictures but they kept getting rejected.

The installation of a cabinet lock on the upper door itself is not very difficult. It only took me a couple of hours to do it (at my leisurely, retired pace!).  ;D ;D

RickNewcomb
10-15-2002, 12:59 AM
Larry,

If you have problems posting the photos, email them to me and I'll put them on my webpage and we can post a link to them.

Rick

arknoah
10-16-2002, 09:34 AM
Wade,

The bathroom cabinet is annoying.  I can still kneel and look into the cabinet to get stuff out, but sometimes, I forget it doesn't open al the way and hear a scratching sound in the corner.  You would think there would be some easy way of making a small design change to fix this problem.