PDA

View Full Version : TrailBlazers Club Question

jlh29303
01-21-2005, 06:40 PM
I just sent in my first year's dues of $15.00 a couple of weeks ago. I'm eager to receive my first issue of Tidings, the newsletter of the club. Can anyone tell me when I can expect to receive my first issue?

Thanks,

Jim

genesc
01-22-2005, 10:30 PM
I just sent in my first year's dues of $15.00 a couple of weeks ago. I'm eager to receive my first issue of Tidings, the newsletter of the club. Can anyone tell me when I can expect to receive my first issue?

Thanks,

Jim
Contact Joe Weatherbee, the Tidings Editor at [email protected]. Ask him when you should receive the newsletter. An issue has usually been published and mailed out in January. When you find out, let us know.
genesc

jlh29303
01-23-2005, 08:03 AM
Contact Joe Weatherbee, the Tidings Editor at [email protected]. Ask him when you should receive the newsletter. An issue has usually been published and mailed out in January. When you find out, let us know.
genesc

Genesc,
I tried this and got my email bounced back to me. Maybe Mr. Weatherbee changed his internet service provider. I guess if I'm patient, the newsletter will come soon! ;)

jlh29303
01-23-2005, 08:46 PM
According to my copy of the Tidings, the email address is: [email protected]
Kinda unusual spellin of the last name.. try that
Leon in Texas

Thanks for the corrected email address. I've just tried firing off another email to Joe. I'm really looking forward to that latest issue of Tidings!

Jimbo

Joe
01-23-2005, 08:56 PM
The printer emailed that he put the January issue in the mail Friday morning. The mailing label list was prepared about the last week of December. If your name was on it, you should get your copy in a few days. If you don't get it, contact Lindy Gough at [email protected].

Joe
01-23-2005, 09:02 PM
I don't think it's unusual at all.

If I knew how to put a smiley in this message I would.

Joe Wetherbee

Bruce
01-25-2005, 08:15 AM
I received my January Tidings yesterday.
Joe does a great job on our newsletter.
I'll put in a shameless plug for joining the TrailBlazers here.
Membership is a bargain at $15 the 1st year and $10 annual renewal and you get 10% off on parts from or service work done at the factory. That alone could pay for your subscription for many years to come.
But the best part is being able to attend the many chapter rallies and the national Jubilee which is held every three years. You will meet other TM owners or previous owners who have a wealth of experience to share. Plans are already being made for our 2006 Jubilee to be held in Colorado.
At our last Jubilee, held in Pigeon Forge, TN, we were treated to a tour of the new TrailManor factory with Michael Hulsey, vp of engineering and quality control and the son of TM president and founder Bill Hulsey, as our guide. Later on Michael's rollicking swing band performed at our campground.
Does it get any better than this? Join the TrailBlazers and attend our 2006 Jubilee and find out.

Bruce Martin
Treasurer for the TrailBlazers

Windbreaker
01-25-2005, 09:09 AM
Quote "You will meet other TM owners or previous owners ".

Upon joining TB and attending my first rally I quickly found that my best/most complete source of information came from the guys in the big fivers who had started in a TM. I also wondered why they still came to the rallies. Well after that weekend was over I knew why! We too are about to make the jump to a fiver and we too will keep attending the TB rallies. RV folks are well known to be the best and frendliest folks around but the TBers are at the top of even that list. Great people from all walks of life getting together in a relaxed setting allows the exchange of knowledge everyone can use.

Picture setting around a camp fire with a medical systems manager, a doctor, a locksmith, a water systems trainer, a truck driver, a teacher, a singer, a oil worker, lumber jack, etc. Talk about cross training! Wow! Out of that diverse of a group if you can't find the answer to any problem you might have just move over to the next even more diverse group attending the same rally, you will find the answer to all questions.