PDA

View Full Version : TrailManor featured in Feb '05 Highways

Firefly
01-20-2005, 03:25 PM
Hi Everyone!

If you are a Good Sam Club member...you will be happy to see TrailManor featured on page 22 of the February 2005 issue of "Highways".

The article is titled.."Trim Towables" and follows with TrailManor travel trailers being light on weight and heavy on amenities! It's a nice little overview article...one page long with two photos!

It was just a pleasant surprise to turn the page and see a picture of something I miss and won't get to see again until April or May. It's snowing like crazy here in southwest Ohio!

Tami & Garry

Labs4us
01-20-2005, 03:40 PM
Did you also know that the Trailmanor is featured in Trailer Life?
Nice article. :)

Trish & Brad

Firefly
01-20-2005, 03:48 PM
Hi Trish!

Yes..I heard the article was in Trailer Life but I haven't seen it yet! I'm going to have to make a trip to the book store and see if I can buy a copy.

Thanks,
Tami

Labs4us
01-20-2005, 03:58 PM
Tami,
Go to Wal-Mart, they have it there. I couldn't find it at Barnes & Noble or Walden Books.
There are some nice picrures in this article, too.

:) :)
Trish

RockyMtnRay
01-21-2005, 07:45 AM
Hi Everyone!

If you are a Good Sam Club member...you will be happy to see TrailManor featured on page 22 of the February 2005 issue of "Highways".

The article is titled.."Trim Towables" and follows with TrailManor travel trailers being light on weight and heavy on amenities! It's a nice little overview article...one page long with two photos!

It was just a pleasant surprise to turn the page and see a picture of something I miss and won't get to see again until April or May. It's snowing like crazy here in southwest Ohio!

Tami & Garry
Yeah, I too was surprised/happy to see the Highway's article on a TM. Looks like TM has been working harder on the public relations front to get more press coverage. Hopefully this will result in greater sales for the company.

Not exactly an indepth or even accurate article though. For instance, one of the things that caught my eye immediately was a reference to the "fiberglass exterior". :rolleyes:

Another item that caught my eye in the article was the statement that the 2720SL is TM's top selling model. Hmmmmm...if you go to the "floorplans" page on TrailManor's website (http://www.trailmanor.com/Showroom/BuildRV/SelectModel.htm) and select the 3023 you will find the statement "Our most popular model." :p

Oh well, even inaccurate press is better than no press at all. :)

mjlaupp
01-21-2005, 08:58 AM
Another item that caught my eye in the article was the statement that the 2720SL is TM's top selling model. Hmmmmm...if you go to the "floorplans" page on TrailManor's website (http://www.trailmanor.com/Showroom/BuildRV/SelectModel.htm)and select the 3023 you will find the statement "Our most popular model." :pRay,
The 2720SL is most probably TM's top selling model per year. The 3023 is the most popular model for now counting all models sold since TM started selling. The 2720SL is a newer florplan as opposed to the 3023 which was one of the older models. My poll http://www.trailmanorowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2189 of the TM models owned by members of TM Pages indicates the two models are running neck and neck for the title. 3023 @ 29% 2720SL @ 28% with 8% of the members voting in the poll. I would not be surprised if the 2720 does not become the "most popular model" very soon.
MJL :D

RockyMtnRay
01-21-2005, 09:57 AM
Ray,
The 2720SL is most probably TM's top selling model per year. The 3023 is the most popular model for now counting all models sold since TM started selling. The 2720SL is a newer florplan as opposed to the 3023 which was one of the older models. My poll http://www.trailmanorowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2189 of the TM models owned by members of TM Pages indicates the two models are running neck and neck for the title. 3023 @ 29% 2720SL @ 28% with 8% of the members voting in the poll. I would not be surprised if the 2720 does not become the "most popular model" very soon.
MJL :D
Ahhh...very good points.