PDA

View Full Version : Combination Jumpstarter, compressor, 12 volt power Supply, and 400 watt A/C inverter

MikeD
10-28-2004, 03:45 PM
I came across this product in a mailing that I recieved from Home Depot. Here 's a link:

http://www.saleshound.com/saleshound/listing_detail.asp?ListingID=-2097748615&OfferID=&PRetailerID=-99839

I thought that it might be of interest to members of the board. I always carry an air compressor with me to fill tires while traveling. I also want to carry a battery for emergency starts (for that day that I let the Tow Vehicle battery run down). This seems like a great all-in-one solution (plus I get an little inverter to use while on the road).

I've ordered one, and I'll let you know how it works.

MikeD

APerkins
01-22-2005, 10:47 PM
Mike, how did this thing end up working out for you?

MikeD
01-28-2005, 04:20 PM
It worked out pretty well. I was able to replace the air pump that I always carry, plus got a jumpstart, light, and a little inverter. The unit is a little heavy, and the air compressor inflates a little more slowly than the dedicated unit, but I'm happy with it. It combines so many functions in a single unit that I'm happy I got it (plus I used it in the home when we lost power a couple of weeks ago). Now I'm just waiting for Winter to let up so I can get out and try it on a real trip.

Mike