PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Which night for a chat?

B_and_D
10-12-2004, 07:34 PM
A few people are interested in a regular chat night, so if you're interested, please vote on which day would be best for you.

PS I've enabled multiple responses

B_and_D
10-21-2004, 09:00 PM
I've scheduled some chat nights on the calendar. They are on various days of the week. The first one scheduled is next Tuesday, October 26 :) . Hope that some of you can join in.

D

CMP4fun
10-22-2004, 09:12 AM
Is there a time planned for the Tuesday chat???

B_and_D
10-22-2004, 02:58 PM
How about 8:30 pm eastern time? That would be at 5:30 pacific time.

Any other ideas? Feel free to make suggestions.

paul street
10-22-2004, 03:51 PM
Will 'strive' to be there. Sure would be nice if the email 'server' ... or whatever it is ... could send out a notification the day of.

Paul

How about 8:30 pm eastern time? That would be at 5:30 pacific time.

Any other ideas? Feel free to make suggestions.

B_and_D
10-22-2004, 06:59 PM
If you go into the calendar and look for the chat nights, you can click on an event (i.e. a chat night) and ask for a reminder. I asked for a reminder for next Tuesday, will let you know how it works.

Does anyone know of a better way of doing this?

B_and_D
06-23-2005, 09:52 PM
Hello all of you new members, and thank you so much for joining our board!

For a while last year, we had scheduled chat nights that people could join in on, and I had the wonderful opportunity to "talk" with many of the board members. There are some really nice, bright, and interesting people on this board and I learned a lot from "talking" with some of them online.

It's summer now, and people aren't sitting in front of their computers that much, but I thought that I might schedule some chat nights for the summer.

Soooo, I'll schedule one for this next Tuesday, June 28th, after 7 pm Eastern, and perhaps another in July, depending on the response.

I'll try to be in the chat room those nights so that someone is there to start up the conversation. I've enjoyed hearing about others' TM experiences, tips, their favorite places to camp, and about the places they live in the US. If you have questions about the chat utility, please feel free to post your questions and/or PM me.

radiojon
08-11-2005, 09:50 PM
Any chance of another chat soon?