PDA

View Full Version : T M factory visit

YWORRYDOG
08-24-2004, 05:49 AM
We are thinking of going to Tenn this fall. It would be neat to see the Trail Manor Factory. Do they let you see the plant inside? Do you have to set up a apointment? Should it be done through the dealer?

smookie
08-24-2004, 11:03 AM
We went to the factory several times, but that was for work we needed done. They are very accomodating and we were able to see the entire process starting in the back of the building where the frames are welded and painted. As the units progress through the various stations where the floor, walls, components are added, you can see them turning into recognizable trailers. I can't say enough about how helpful and friendly everyone is there. You can see the pride that they put into their work. Go check it out. You can call directly and don't need a referral from a dealer. Regards, smookie

Gwenzilla
08-25-2004, 01:03 AM
I was talking to the factory this morning with a question on stone guards and I asked about coming there some day and they said that you don't need reservations for a tour...but there are certain times of the day they have them.

Northwoods
08-25-2004, 03:28 PM
Ditto to everyone else's comments. We visited last November when our 3023 was 3 months old. Tour was complete and staff gracious. Answered all of my dumb and engineer husband's questions. It's fun to see the assembly as it progresses. We camped in a nearby state park on our way to North Carolina Olga (Northwoods)