PDA

View Full Version : 2007 3023 - Massachusetts 10,000 OBO

Lillygirl1
08-14-2023, 07:26 AM
I am selling my 2007 3023. I am in Massachusetts on the Connecticut, Rhode Island border. The camper is fully functional with no leaks. Swing Hitch, New or recently replaced - microwave, Plumbing guard, tires last year - Carlisle Load Range E, good spare tire, Tankless Hot water with thermostatically controlled exhaust fan, Poor man's SeaLand toilet, 2 new propane tanks and one new hose regulator last year, 2 new 12v marine batteries last year, Air mattress and 4 in memory foam on queen bed (very comfy) Allows for leaving bed made when closing, curtain modification, hitch and steps painted last year, new propane heater thermostat, all roof hatches and a/c resealed this year, magnetic screen door, honey wagon, remodeled walls and painted ceilings for a cozy cabin look, all lights replaced with LED bulbs, bottom fill fresh water tank modification, new outdoor light switch, new kitchen faucet, torsion bars just adjusted. I will be including most of my camper items in the camper such as surge protector, weight distribution hitch, water and sewer hoses, water pressure regulator, 50 to 30 power adaptor and 30 to 20 power adaptor, spare water pump, leveling and chock items. I also have a Westinghouse Igen300w power supply and Dokio 220 portable solar panel kit for additional $$. The corner bag seal moldings have cracks as in picture. The bag seal has a little clear tape on the sides but no tears. It was like that when I bought it and never leaked so no concerns. The crank knob broke off front window. Nothing Leaks at all. Everything works! Good to go camping! $10,000. Open to reasonable offers. PLEASE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED BUYERS ONLY. There are over 80 pictures on the Trailmanor Fan page on facebook, link below. All photos were taken with my phone so if you need them sent to you directly please let me know. Interested persons please email me at [email protected].

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1694232044174756/permalink/3475522482712361