PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Used TM Near NW Indiana

TCork83
02-14-2023, 07:55 PM
Hi everyone!

I recently spotted a TrailManor for sale on Facebook, but was too late. I never knew these existed until then, but now I can't stop thinking about how neat they are!

Plus, the rigid construction makes me feel safer about camping with my family (wife and 3 young boys), and they seem light enough to easily tow with my Tacoma.

Anyway.. I'm looking for something used in the Midwest - near Northwest Indiana, with a full bathroom, and preferably under $10k.

Let me know whatcha got! Thanks!!

lorianne6
06-02-2023, 03:31 PM
I saw your wanted ad on the forum. I have a 2008 Trailmanor 2720. I’m getting ready to post it on the forum probably by tomorrow. It is in good condition. It has a swing out hitch which I never used because it fits in my garage without swinging it. It has always been stored in my garage. The prior owner did also. I’ve kept it up. I’ve had it since 2014. The prior owner barely used it. Just about everything is original except it has new mattresses and a new battery. This Trailmanor has a queen bed on one side and a full on the other. The dinette can turn into a bed also. We have loved this trailer (my sister and I) because we slept on opposite ends and there are curtains to attach for privacy in each ‘bedroom’. We called the Trailmanor Girlfriend which I put her name on the side. Yesterday I took it off. Last fall I had the roof resealed along the seams, they cleaned and packed bearings on both wheels and replaced grease seals. I used it 2 to 3 times a year since 2014 until COVID. Only once during COVID and once after. The tires are 2019’s, barely used. I’m asking $9000 OBO. I’m having trouble putting pictures on this page but I have plenty.

TCork83
06-02-2023, 09:20 PM
Wow, this is in great shape and I definitely appreciate you contacting me about it. My wife and I decided to wait another year to buy anything, but this might be too nice to pass up. I'm going to have to think hard about it. ��

lorianne6
06-03-2023, 04:46 AM
Thanks for the reply. Sorry for the sideways pics!

JayRFisher
08-27-2023, 10:55 AM
Did you find a Trailmanor? We have just decided to sell ours. I think it is pretty nice, newly remodeled. I just listed it on the forum as "for sale" later today if you are still looking. (Central Region, 2922 KS 2015 Silver Trails version) Pictures are on that posting.

Jay Fisher

mwatters
10-06-2023, 10:30 AM
If you are still looking, we are selling ours.
Lete know if you want to look at it.