PDA

View Full Version : 2004 TM 2720SL:Cleveland/Akron Ohio: $8,250 Reduced!

TMCamper1
06-07-2022, 10:57 AM
This trailer was always stored inside. Most of its life was spent as a Florida snow-bird trailer. I have only used it a few times in the past five years.
A new Dometic refrigerator was installed a few years ago. This model has a bench seat (folds down to a bed) at one end and the queen bed, using a step stool, at the other end.
The trailer comes with the optional swing hitch - tongue folds back a few feet allowing garage storage. The trailer has been pulled by a Honda Odyssey and a Ford F-150.
Other extras: Awning, protective tarp cover, two wall cabinets, dresser, lounge chair, extra "silverware" drawer, CD/AM FM radio w/speakers and a screen door.
This trailer has been very nice to pull. Two people are recommended for lifting the ends up & out, but I did it by myself. The tension bars were recently adjusted and was told that is maxed out now. There is a spare. The battery is five years old but has been maintained. New fuse wiring was installed. Very nice condition inside. Outside shows some weathering - has been sealed and waxed. I owned it the last five years and we never used the bathroom nor the hot or cold water hook-ups. Fridge, A/C, heater and 3-burner stove top all work great. Thank you.

If you need the ball/hitch and leveling arms, I have them for added purchase.
Contact info: 440-582-1838 or [email protected]