PDA

View Full Version : 2003 3124KB for sale in NW Montana $4,950

saydamarie
07-14-2020, 11:11 PM
*SOLD* I have a 2003 3124KB for sale. It has the King bed as well as the front bed. AC works great. Awning, dual propane tanks and all of the standard features. It also has some of the Mods discussed on this forum (shower mod, water fill, storage, etc.) We have had it for 7 years and it has served us well. Cosmetically, it is not in great condition - we bought it that way. But it is very functional and working. It is structurally sound. We just took it up camping for a week in the Montana wilderness last weekend. I shopped for years to find an affordable Trailmanor option with a King bed and am now happy to pass along an affordable option to the next Trailmanor seeker. We can give more details and pictures to an interested buyer. $4,950
*We had a lot of interest in the is camper and thought we had it sold, but the purchaser's situation changed due to Covid, and so it is back on the market.

saydamarie
07-21-2020, 01:21 PM
Pending....

THIS TRAILMANOR IS NO LONGER PENDING. It is still available if anyone is interested. I am about to list it locally (I had given Trailmanor Owner's Forum Lookers "first dibs" =)

saydamarie
10-05-2020, 03:04 PM
SOLD to someone one the forum. Happy trails Roger.