PDA

View Full Version : 2007 3124KS for sale near Dallas

jgerlach64
05-06-2020, 12:47 PM
SOLD!

We have decided to sell our 2007 Trailmanor 3124 KS. We are upgrading to a condo on the lake and would rather this go to a nice couple or small family so they can keep it going and not let it waste away in a storage facility.

For those of you who are familiar with the Trailmanor brand, you know what a great RV is it. Easy to tow, fast to set up (less than 3 minutes), giant inside when it is fully opened up, all the conveniences of a much larger RV including bath, kitchen, lots of counter space, 3 burner cooktop and OVEN, 3 way fridge (battery, electric, and propane, etc. We purchased it January 2019 and you can see the video from the dealer at YouTube at this link https://youtu.be/Bu5uErzN1i4 The video is a great tour of the RV.

This RV is ready to go. We used it the last two weekends at PK Lake and everything worked great including the AC/Heater/Water heater/plumbing. We just returned home Sunday, May 3rd and it is all cleaned and ready to go. Call or text me with any questions. I am located near Denton, Texas which is about 30 miles north of Dallas. Asking $7,250 or best offer

Jeff 314-550-4022