PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forum

Texas Toober
09-09-2018, 09:13 AM
Hello from SATX fellow TM owners.
Just wanted to share a pic and introduce myself.
Me and my wife have been camping for about 25 years and prior to 2010, it was exclusively tent camping.
We bought a Jayco pop up and just loved that little camper, but unfortunately it was damaged beyond repair by a monster hail storm a couple of years ago.
There was no way me and the wife were going back to tent camping since we are getting up there in years.
We decided to get a second hand 2010 TM 2619.
I wanted something small that would fit under the carport, unfortunately the TM is pretty wide with not much space for the wife’s car so now it lives under a covered storage spot.
I didn’t really want to pay for storage which was the main reason we wanted a collapsible camper but oh well, we just love our TrailManor.
There’s a few issues I would like to address so I will be posting some questions on the site.
By far our best trip was to Port Aransas with the TM, fishing, music, and a beach bonfire, it was a blast.
So again just want to say hello and we are looking forward to participate in this forum.

Kidkraz
09-09-2018, 11:14 AM
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking TM, the previous owner did an excellent job keeping it up.

bheisser
09-09-2018, 02:33 PM
welcome happy trails-manor

klpauba
09-09-2018, 04:35 PM
Welcome to the forum, Texas Toober! One of the first items you should address is to become a paying member of this site. It'll be the best $12/yr you'll ever spend. It provides you access to all of the subforums that will become unavailable after your trial period. The subscription provides the necessary funds to keep the forum going.

Nice looking TM, btw!!

campernurse2012
09-09-2018, 08:46 PM
Welcome to the forum and TM, you’ll love it as we do . The forum is full of very knowledgeable owners. We too are from Tx!