PDA

View Full Version : TrailManor new website.

jleinbaugh
07-24-2018, 01:34 PM
http://www.trailmanor.com/

Check out TrailManor’s new website!

Parkhopper
07-24-2018, 01:45 PM
Sweet, go TrailManor go...

HoMiPa
07-24-2018, 03:13 PM
I've tried repeatedly to load the site since I first saw the post on FB - with no luck. Wonder if it doesn't work with Chrome?... It just loads a blank page, with a scroll bar on the right that scrolls down about 3 screen lengths - all blank...

Bill
07-24-2018, 07:51 PM
Holly -

Works fine for me using Firefox 64.0.1, on both a Windows 7 desktop and a Windows 10 laptop. I've never tried Chrome.

Bill

jleinbaugh
07-24-2018, 08:19 PM
Holly, I know that it works on Chrome as it works here. Maybe clear your history or cookies?

HoMiPa
07-24-2018, 08:19 PM
It finally loaded for me, but each page takes forever - two little green squares swirling around for a good 45 seconds or more. Good info, but I don't like that they have used several older photos showing exteriors (and the graphics) that are not current. Sort of hard to figure out what a new trailer actually looks like, for someone that doesn't know the various graphics/color changes over the years. Just my two cents.

LoveToCamp
07-24-2018, 09:29 PM
HiMoPa, it loads in about 5 seconds for me. Maybe your connection is overloaded right now. Hopefully, it will load faster the next time you try.

Sorry to see the 2417/2518 is not being produced. Four feet shorter than the 2920, and had the king bed. We loved ours, until I started using it through the winter. Sometimes regret getting rid of it.

HoMiPa
07-25-2018, 06:02 AM
HiMoPa, it loads in about 5 seconds for me. Maybe your connection is overloaded right now. Hopefully, it will load faster the next time you try.

Sorry to see the 2417/2518 is not being produced. Four feet shorter than the 2920, and had the king bed. We loved ours, until I started using it through the winter. Sometimes regret getting rid of it.

I figured it out - on one computer my ad blocker was completely blocking the site. Which is bizarre, since normally a dialog block pops up giving instructions that my ad blocker is blocking the site, they use ads to help increase revenue, blah, blah, blah. No dialog pop up, and looking at the log for my adblocker, it was going crazy on that site blocking stuff, etc. I won't be visiting the site again.

I wish they would produce the Minis again - I'd probably trade in my 3023 for one...

MBushaw
07-25-2018, 12:00 PM
I figured it out - on one computer my ad blocker was completely blocking the site. Which is bizarre, since normally a dialog block pops up giving instructions that my ad blocker is blocking the site, they use ads to help increase revenue, blah, blah, blah. No dialog pop up, and looking at the log for my adblocker, it was going crazy on that site blocking stuff, etc. I won't be visiting the site again.

I wish they would produce the Minis again - I'd probably trade in my 3023 for one...

I can’t find any ads on the site. I think your ad blocker is malfunctioning!

HoMiPa
07-25-2018, 03:13 PM
I can’t find any ads on the site. I think your ad blocker is malfunctioning!

I use uBlock Origin, one of the best ad blockers out there. uBlocker Origin isn't just looking a visible content on a website. If uBlock doesn't want to load a site (this is the FIRST time it has EVER happened where the site hasn't given a popup blocker stating they have ads, and to turn off your ad blocker), it's a site I don't want to visit. It's that simple. I think if anything is malfunctioning, it's the Trailmanor website, since it's a new launch. There are probably errors in the source coding.

Texastrailerguy
07-31-2018, 08:25 AM
I am also having problems loading from Firefox. Changed to edge to view the TM web site and all is good.

Bill
07-31-2018, 08:46 AM
It sounds like a problem with the Firefox add-ons, rather than Firefox itself. Try starting Firefox without the add-ons. One way to do this is to start Firefox as you normally would. Then, just click Help, then click Start with Add-Ons Disabled. If it works properly now, you can re-enable the add-ons one at a time until you find the one making the problem. The fact that the problem goes away when you switch to Edge may simply mean that Edge, being new to you, doesn't have any add-ons yet.

On my Win 10 laptop, I have Firefox with no add-ons, and all is well. On my Win 7 desktops, I have Firefox with Ad-Blocker Plus, and again, all is well. So the problem isn't simply that you have an ad-blocker. But your choice of ad-blocker may bring a problem, because some ad-blockers do strange things.

In some cases, the website itself may detect that you have an ad-blocker, and politely request that you disable it. If you decline, the site goes ahead and loads anyway. But other ad-blockers don't permit anything to load at all if it detects an ad. Seems like overkill to me ...

Bill