PDA

View Full Version : Member Map

bonzaibeaver
05-02-2004, 08:29 AM
I enjoy looking at the member map on this website, but have noticed that lots of Site Sponsors have not added themselves to the map. Go ahead! Click on Member Map at the top of the page and place your pin. It's fun to see where everyone is located.

B_and_D
05-02-2004, 10:50 PM
We're on there...

What is that statue on your avatar?

What exactly is a Bonzai Beaver?

bonzaibeaver
05-03-2004, 06:15 PM
The statue is Popeye. (When we uploaded the picture on this site, the picture resized and somewhat disproportioned poor Popeye.) We live in Chester, Illinois which is the boyhood home of Elzie Seager who was the originator of the Popeye cartoons. You can see that statue overlooking the Mississippi River at the bridge in Chester.

Bonzai Beaver is a boy scout Woodbadge patrol name. You'd have to be a Woodbadger to understand. ;D

B_and_D
05-04-2004, 10:26 PM
Ya know, I thought that it was Popeye, but you're right, it is kind of distorted. I thought that it might be a statue of Bonzai Beaver!

My husband was a boy scout but he doesn't know what Bonzai Beaver is either. Of course, that was many years ago.

:)

Sinclue
05-05-2004, 11:52 PM
Who's marker is that in the Carribean? Is that in Cuba? Can that really be a TM?

Chris_Bauer
05-06-2004, 05:49 AM
The Cuba pin has been mis-located, it says it corresponds to Washington. You'll never see my pin unless you click on North America :(.