PDA

View Full Version : Here are pics before we make the inside nicer

funpilot
07-09-2015, 01:51 PM
I have included pics of other items people have asked about (like what does my battery area look like).

funpilot
07-09-2015, 01:53 PM
More pics.

funpilot
07-09-2015, 02:01 PM
continuing ...

funpilot
07-09-2015, 02:05 PM
More ...

funpilot
07-09-2015, 02:08 PM
Pic of how clean the outside wiring is today.

MarkoPolo
07-09-2015, 03:06 PM
Really nice set of photos. A very nice looking TrailManor. Do you have a large LED ceiling light? Or is that white circle from a skylight? Looks different from our unit.

funpilot
07-09-2015, 03:07 PM
That is the extra fantastic fan I had installed over the main bed.

funpilot
07-09-2015, 03:34 PM
We have ordered some vinyl art work to put on the wall behind the dinette. We plan to put the "window" in the middle. It comes with lots of stuff to put around it, so not sure what will get used. We then plan to place images of wine bottles around it to create a Tuscany look. Again, not sure of how much we plan to use. lastly, we will put a dishwasher magnet over our refrigerator to hopefully add more color than the black panel we have. We have not yet decided on that. Here are some more pics. If you want to do something with your refrigerator, I highly recommend going to this site:

https://www.fridgefronts.com/default.asp (https://www.fridgefronts.com/default.asp)

Select the tab for 11 million more images, then the filter for dishwashers (to get the closest size), and put in your search terms.

MT Camper
07-09-2015, 05:32 PM
Nice looking and how fun to make the changes and make it your own. Congrats on the TM and hope you have many years of camping/traveling etc.

funpilot
07-10-2015, 10:03 AM
Just put our first decal on the door. It is a subtle drawing of a malamute, our travelling companion breed.

Bailey'sMom
07-10-2015, 09:56 PM
Just put our first decal on the door. It is a subtle drawing of a malamute, our travelling companion breed.

Looking forward to seeing the after photos of. The inside.

John and Betty
07-14-2015, 04:00 PM
Cannot find out what the round plate on the cabinet between outlet and TV hook ups are....we have two in our unit and noticed something in one of your pics plugged into it....please help another of our frustrations with TM...email please as I don't get by here often. [email protected] forever grateful :rolleyes:

Learned today TM has filed bankruptcy ... dealer advising they are no longer doing any maintenance warranty work for them and the molding ordered for our bathroom walls in a new unit is not available. :mad:

OregonTrail
07-14-2015, 05:05 PM

Learned today TM has filed bankruptcy ... dealer advising they are no longer doing any maintenance warranty work for them and the molding ordered for our bathroom walls in a new unit is not available. :mad:

SERIOUSLY? Bankrupt again? Didn't they just move?
If this is true, it's really rotten news.

TrailManorMan
07-14-2015, 07:35 PM
Cannot find out what the round plate on the cabinet between outlet and TV hook ups are....we have two in our unit and noticed something in one of your pics plugged into it....please help another of our frustrations with TM...email please as I don't get by here often. [email protected] forever grateful :rolleyes:

Are you asking about the 12 volt outlet, one on the end of the sink cabinet and one near floor in rear area?
Also explain please the info concerning the news? Source?

Bailey'sMom
07-14-2015, 09:36 PM

I googled and can't find anything. Where did you hear this specifically?

davlin
07-15-2015, 05:57 AM

Nice. I sometimes find "decals" of splatted bugs on the front of my TM after a long trip, but yours is MUCH nicer! :D

John and Betty
07-20-2015, 09:44 PM
I googled and can't find anything. Where did you hear this specifically?

This info came from RV dealership in Knxvl TN....Buddy Gregg RV Sales. I can't find any any information on line either when Googled. I have called Nebraska twice and have been promised someone will call me back....that has not happened either.

John and Betty
07-20-2015, 09:50 PM
Are you asking about the 12 volt outlet, one on the end of the sink cabinet and one near floor in rear area?
Yes sir....asking about these? So what might I use it for ... possibly a USB port for recharging phones etc?

Padgett
07-21-2015, 07:43 AM
Just be aware that at least in my '06 TM used european cigarette lighter sockets rather than American. I filed down a multi outlet splitter to fit and use that.

funpilot
07-23-2015, 06:59 PM
Ok, here is a pic what we did with our wall facing the tow vehicle. It is much more colorful in real life but you get the idea.

Carolina Camper
07-23-2015, 07:36 PM
Love the new decorating! I hope this means you are keeping your TM. :)

MamaJBee
08-02-2015, 04:41 PM
:confused:Just be aware that at least in my '06 TM used european cigarette lighter sockets rather than American. I filed down a multi outlet splitter to fit and use that.

Oh font of knowledge, how do you figure this stuff out?!? And how will I know if that is the case?

Thanks!

Padgett
08-02-2015, 04:58 PM
Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette_lighter_receptacle) except they got the use sdrawkcab.

Of course first you meed to know there are two standards (when GM tried to go metric some lines used the smaller one).

Is hard to put a 21.2mm plug in a 21.0mm socket.

Craigrrr
12-11-2015, 06:00 PM
Very nice TM Funpilot, my wife loves the new front wall, very nice, well done!

I am enjoying this site more each day love to see everyone's tm.