PDA

View Full Version : Problem loading pics to album.

Lesherp
11-26-2014, 09:46 AM
:new_Eyecr You would think I would know where to post this but I couldn’t figure out where to put help for problem solving so I posted here.

A couple of people said they had taken a look at my album after I posted about our last trip and I realized I had not updated it and they were looking at older camping trips.

So I started updating my “Some places we have camped” in my albums and for some reason about half way through adding them when I tried to load the next a pic I get a blank screen after I press upload Pictures.

Picture limit says I have 35 more remaining.

Any ideas what the problem is?

Bill
11-26-2014, 10:08 AM
Like you, it has been a long time since I updated my albums, so my memory is foggy at best. Perhaps one of these questions will help - or perhaps not.

Have you reduced the size of the pics, or are they straight out of your camera? There is no need for any picture to be more than 200-300K file size, and I seem to recall that the upload software does not like multi-megabyte files.

Are your pictures all of an approved file type (listed on the upload screen). If you attempt to upload an oddball file type, I know it will barf.

Are you loading your pictures a few at a time? Again, I seem to recall that if you try to upload too many pictures at once, there are problems. Try loading them in smaller batches.

Commodor47 has done a lot with Albums, and has written a great tutorial about it. It can be found in the Trail Manor Technical Reference Library at

http://www.trailmanorowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7691.

I'm waiting for you to chime in if you have more, Dick.

Bill

Lesherp
11-26-2014, 10:20 AM
Thanks for the input. It had been some time since I had updated also so I had to figure it out again.

I used paint to reduce the size. I only loaded one at a time. I had loaded 2 or 3 new pic before I encountered the problem.

Lesherp
11-28-2014, 08:35 AM
I am going to bump this back up as I have not solved my problem yet. I would love to post a few more pic of campsites on our last trip; we had some incredible ones.

commodor47
11-28-2014, 11:01 AM
Roger . . . sent you a PM

Dick