Awesome.......

hillbillyhotel
05-20-2014, 06:50 AM
OHH I love the classic's
what is it about 96/97? looks in get shape ,, show us more,,
and congratz and welcome,,

Redtail Cruiser
05-20-2014, 06:53 AM
Congrats on your new abode and welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of good info here about your 3326. Post your experiences and ENJOY camping.

rvcycleguy
05-20-2014, 07:11 AM
Nice one. I loved my late 90's 3326 with the tandem axle set. Pulled very well. Wish I had it again. We appreciate guests camping with us and liked it even more when they were sleeping 30ft on the other end of the TM... lol.

Padgett
05-20-2014, 07:20 AM
Nice and great photos. I keep thinking a 3326 would be nice but the 2720SL is probably right for me. Is amazing how many variants TM has created over the years.

Lesherp
05-20-2014, 08:34 AM
Congratulations and welcome to the TM world. Ours changed our life. Get out and use it as much as you can. Boy do you have the room. It will be great when you party down. :new_all_c :new_popco

Joining the forum was the best money I have ever spent. I highly recommend it. Enjoy!

hillbillyhotel
05-20-2014, 09:34 AM
don't know if you all caught it, it's a 3225,,,

cindycreekmore
05-20-2014, 07:34 PM
It is a '95 3325......saw pictures, made an offer, drove 1000 miles to collect it. When I first saw it, I almost had a heart attack.......it is so big!!!!

TrailManorMan
05-20-2014, 07:59 PM
Great find, love it! Hope you have many great memories.

cindycreekmore
05-27-2014, 09:21 PM
So, we've been here a week......rain, rain and more rain. I keep checking the "seals" on this camper and not a freakin' drop of water inside.....well, except for when we left the vent open, but that was an ID10t error.

I am so glad I got this camper. Still trying to "downsize" some things and figure out a place for everything, but thus far, I have no complaints about Trailmanor!!!!

Is it safe to put up shelves? I am seriously considering Velcro-ing little baskets to the walls for extra storage, but it was suggested that I might want to put up shelves........any thoughts???

And it is raining again in the Dells........oh joy!!!!

Bailey'sMom
05-27-2014, 09:47 PM
So, we've been here a week......rain, rain and more rain. I keep checking the "seals" on this camper and not a freakin' drop of water inside.....well, except for when we left the vent open, but that was an ID10t error.

And it is raining again in the Dells........oh joy!!!!

Cindy, is that the Wisconsin Dells?

At least you are getting a great test for leaks. Sounds like it is holding up well. I have had several of those ID10t errors myself, including leaving the vent open.

Redtail Cruiser
05-27-2014, 11:02 PM
Dells, Wisconsin? I use to hang out there when I was at Camp McCoy.

Lesherp
05-28-2014, 08:56 AM
Glad to see you are enjoying your home away from home. I joke that ours is our place at the beach, mountains, river and desert. Personalizing your TM is part of the fun of owning one.

If you take a look at my pictures and albums you will see some of the ideas we had for extra storage. Over the door hangers work well for cloths and towels. I found some back of the car seat organizers that I put on the bathroom door and behind the wardrobe. DW had the thing we use in the kitchen area in her classroom before she retired. It hangs on a couple of small hooks on top of the wardrobe.

moaboy
05-28-2014, 07:12 PM
Looks like a "TrailMansion" !

Spread out and enjoy....

LoveToCamp
05-28-2014, 09:24 PM
In response to your question about shelves - remember that the walls fold down, if you are considering shelves above the centerline. If you put shelves up there, you want to use brackets similar to what holds the removable cabinets. BUT, I would not put much weight on them, or make them very wide (as in distance from the wall of the outer edge) as that will create torque to pull the bracket screws out of the wall. Down-force is fine, but pulling away from the wall is not.

If you are thinking about putting shelves below the centerline, I would use a door-hanger type of setup. You can take them down if you want (kids around), or if they are not needed. You will not have put holes in the walls this way.

Good luck!