PDA

View Full Version : Moving TM after setting up?

Brightsu
10-23-2003, 07:09 PM
If your're in a campground and need to move to another site after setting up, can you move it without letting it all back down?

Just asking for future reference. My husband says I sometime ask to many questions, but I rather know, than try it, thinking it might work. Any you guys ever done this?

Pam :o

Civil_War_Buff
10-23-2003, 07:13 PM
When I first purchased my TM, the factory rep that was at the show said that the TM could be moved "short distances" in the up position. I have moved mine from one site to another in the raised position without any ill effects. I did go very slowly and had a "spotter" with me to make sure that nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

Larry

Brightsu
10-24-2003, 05:51 AM
Thanks Thats good to know. :D

arknoah
10-24-2003, 07:31 AM
We've never tried it, because I was anxious about various pinc and clips moving out of position, since the trailer isn't designed (I believe) to be moved in the open position. I worry about the pin holding the door coming out and something becoming misaligned, so certainly taking it slow and watching carefully while making these close moves (as Larry said) would be really important.