PDA

View Full Version : rvwholesalers.com

efelker
10-10-2003, 01:05 PM
This is certainly not meant as an endorsement. We do spend a lot of time sending folks to campingworld.com or Wally Word -- so I guess in a way those are endorsements of a kind. I've noticed most of the TMers also tend to be frugal -- either that or once they empty their bank account and auction off their first born to buy the TM, they have no money left so they tend to then look for really good deals on everything else they buy.

Happened to look at the rvwholesalers.com (http://rvwholesalers.com)website today. Some of their prices really seemed good. Here were some of the things I saw:

Prodigy Brake COntroller -- $98.99
Equalizer W/D Hitch -- $399 (advertised as 25% off)
Lynn Levelers -- 4 pac ($12.78); 10 pac ($31.04)
ADCO SFS Aqua Shed cover for a HiLo -- $174.11 (this is a breatheable cover & may fit some TM Models, you need to check the size)
Potty Toddy Tabs (50) -- $3.76

Before doing the Camping WOrld, I'd check this site for the same thing. I'd bet it beats Camping World prices.

Ed

arknoah
10-14-2003, 07:29 AM
Ed,

I'll bookmark their website and check them out.

KdHammonds
10-20-2003, 05:38 PM
As I reported in several other posts I recently purchased the Equal-i-zer hitch. I purchased it through RV Wholesalers. I also purchased the Prodigy brake controller. The Prodigy arrived in only a few days with the hitch only a couple of days behind. Both items arrived in great shape, with fast service. I was pleased with my purchases though RV Wholesalers. My endorsement.

Frenchy
10-21-2003, 08:40 AM
My experience with rvwholesalers was excellant also. Bought the Equalizer and Prodigy. Price was very good and service timely.

rtcassel
10-21-2003, 01:05 PM
In browsing and using their website, I can find no evidence that placing an order over the Internet would be a secure transaction. A phone order would be better.