PDA

View Full Version : How do I renew?

TravlinOn
01-17-2013, 09:31 AM
I received a notice that I need to renew my membership here but when I went to the site, it gave only a PayPal option for renewal payment. I have always sent a check before now but don't know where to send it this year. I emailed a request for that information but have not received an answer.

Can anyone provide the current name and address for a personal check for renewal? TIA.

Bill
01-17-2013, 09:52 AM
Jim and Anita -

If you go to the entry page of the Forum (at Trailmanorowners.com), instead of directly into the discussion (at trailmanorowners.com/forum), you'll find the answer there. Glad you are staying with us.

Bill

TravlinOn
01-18-2013, 09:09 AM
Bill, thanks and I will be bookmarking that link for future reference.

lnussbau
10-10-2013, 07:40 AM
Bill,

I just tried that Sponsor Information link from the opening page (not forum), and got (Host Monster site, apparently):

404 Error File Not Found
The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

I checked because a new TM owner is having trouble finding out how to become a sponsor, and wants access to the complete site. He said his user id here is either Pete4750 or UtahPete (he didn't recall which), and I can't check (sold my TM 4 years ago and don't keep up now). I promised him I'd try to get him some contact information so that he can become a sponsor.

I also have his email id, and can pass that to you if needed.

Thanks,
Larry

Bill
10-10-2013, 09:44 AM
Pete4750 is currently carried as a Trial Member, which means he is within his introductory 30 day free trial. I'm glad he likes the forum, and wants to stay. Has he checked this thread?

http://www.trailmanorowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1064

Bill

hillbillyhotel
10-10-2013, 11:27 AM
just so happens,i
did our renewal this morning, had no problems:)

lnussbau
10-10-2013, 02:13 PM
Bill,

He says he's emailed webmaster but gotten no response. I'll get back to him and see if he's heard anything yet.

Pete4750
10-14-2013, 02:48 PM
Nope, never did hear back from the webmaster. But, I am able to see the posts now, so I'm guessing it was a technical glitch that nobody is willing to own up to...

It's been over 30 days since I first logged on, so I'm not sure why I am still a trial member...doesn't that expire after 30 days? Or, do I wait until I'm notified of a trial membership expiration.

Anyway, thanks Larry for following up on this for me.

Bill,

He says he's emailed webmaster but gotten no response. I'll get back to him and see if he's heard anything yet.

wahoonc
10-14-2013, 04:27 PM
Nope, never did hear back from the webmaster. But, I am able to see the posts now, so I'm guessing it was a technical glitch that nobody is willing to own up to...

It's been over 30 days since I first logged on, so I'm not sure why I am still a trial member...doesn't that expire after 30 days? Or, do I wait until I'm notified of a trial membership expiration.

Anyway, thanks Larry for following up on this for me.

You are showing as a Site Sponsor now:new_bdays:D

From what I can fathom you will remain a trial member forever until you pay the price, you just lose access to the board after 30 days.

Aaron:cool:

HIKERZ
10-15-2013, 07:06 AM
The address is:
Chris Tretta
1001 Robin Road SE
Rio Rancho, NM 87124.

Please include your username on your check, and address it to me.
Ct..

Bill
10-15-2013, 11:50 AM
Bill,

I just tried that Sponsor Information link from the opening page (not forum), and got (Host Monster site, apparently):

404 Error File Not Found

Larry -

You are right - that link is dead. I will stop sending people there until Chris fixes it.

Pete -

Yes, you are being carried as a Sponsor now, so everything went through. You may be aware that we have had two data base crashes (spammers, most likely) in the past couple weeks, and that a few days worth of data was temporarily lost in each one. Chris, who has a real life and a real job, fixed both quite promptly - so please ease off on the "no one will own up to it" attitude.

Bill