PDA

View Full Version : November 15/16 Campout

Civil_War_Buff
09-29-2003, 11:51 AM
I am going to be camping at Casa de Fruta in Hollister California over the weekend of November 15/16, 2003. If there are any other TM owners in the the northern/north central California area that would like to join us, please let me know as soon as possible. I will be making reservations at the end of the week, and if there is interest and desire, I will ask for an area where we could be together, or if you'd prefer, you could make your own reservations for anywhere you wahted in the park.

The website for the park is: http://www.casadefruta.com/

If you want to join us at Casa de Fruta, please email me and let me know.

Thanks,

Larry

B_and_D
10-02-2003, 10:55 PM
Hi Larry -

We sort of have November mapped out for other travel plans. It would be fun to get together with some other TM owners in the area, but we probably won't be able to make this particular campout. We'll let you know if our plans change.

Thanks, tho!

Civil_War_Buff
10-06-2003, 09:04 AM
Yeah, it looks like most have other plans. I was planning this for my family anyhow, and just thought I would put out the offer. I will be trying to put together something in the spring as well, maybe others will be more inclined to do it then, with more notice.

We still want to work with Gregg to see if we choose to launch a Central-North West chapter of the Trailblazers as well, so he may have plans for a get-together sometime in the spring as well.

Larry