PDA

View Full Version : Looking for service dealer in Illnois

OldTMOwner
05-11-2012, 12:48 PM
We have an old trailmanor that needs some work like new door, locks and plumbing. I can't seem to find anyone local. Any suggestions?

hillbillyhotel
05-11-2012, 04:24 PM
hello
you can try the factory web page, has a locator on it, just type in your zip and it will show the closest tm dealer to you, but if it is an older one,ours is, the imfo here is grt. i would join us, it is the best 12 dollers ever spent.
the folks here are grt! the knowledge they have and share has made me want to keep upgrading our older tm, i feel like there is nothing i cannot fix now because of there help.

ThePair
05-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Tell us where you live, that might help. Illinois is a bigs state after all :-)

sharoden
05-12-2012, 08:54 AM
Arts in Glen Ellyn was the closest to Chicago, but I believe that they have discontiued there TM dealership. next's closest is Burlington WISC

RogerR
05-12-2012, 10:01 AM
Take a look at what you need done and if it is not specific to the Trailmanor try a local RV repair place. Things like lift mechanism, body parts are specific, almost everything else is off the shelf and common to many brands of RVs.

OldTMOwner
05-18-2012, 11:22 AM
Thanks everyone. In answer to ThePair - we are in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. Good suggestion to bring it to a regular RV repair dealer, and see what they can not repair that is TM specific. Then we'll rely on everyone here for the remaining repairs. We are on a trial now, but will definitely join us as a member!

TexasCamper
05-19-2012, 06:06 PM
I bought my TrailManor from Art's RV. They still sell some TM's and they have a service garage for RVs, travel trailers etc. They operate a nice camping store too.

Address: 21W700 North Avenue, Glen Ellyn, IL
Their # is (630) 469-1936

John

ThePair
05-19-2012, 09:25 PM
Thanks everyone. In answer to ThePair - we are in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. Good suggestion to bring it to a regular RV repair dealer, and see what they can not repair that is TM specific. Then we'll rely on everyone here for the remaining repairs. We are on a trial now, but will definitely join us as a member!

I take mine to 83RV, it's on route 83 just south of route 60 in the southern Mundelein area. If that's anywhere close to you, I can vouch that they do good work. Family owned and operated.

namklg
06-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Prosser RV in Milwaukee is a TM dealer and they have been quite helpful with my service needs.