PDA

View Full Version : shower hose

BETTY
09-14-2003, 03:48 PM
???CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AND REPLACE A BROKEN SHOWER SPRAYER? THANKS BETTY ???

Bill
09-14-2003, 05:27 PM
Betty -

Need more info.

Are we talking about the inside shower or outside shower?
Is it just the shower head that is broken, or somewhere down the hose?

If it is just the shower head, it should simply unscrew from the hose. Get a new one from WalMart or anywhere similar. It is not rare or special in any way.

By the way, posting in all caps is considered to be impolite - IT IS LIKE YELLING! Please give us more info - in normal text - and we will attempt to help. The resources on this board are amazing.

Bill

arknoah
09-15-2003, 12:13 PM
It is also possible to purchase the shower hose from any RV store. Ours got cracked where it meets the shower head and leaked something awful. A new hose just screwed in, and it has been fine since.

Bruce
09-20-2003, 01:59 PM
The shower head on our 2000 TM broke in the first week of use when I dropped it on the floor of the tub!Obviously it was not built to stand up to normal use. I hope the factory has speced another brand of shower head by now.
We were in Jackson, WY at the time and I rode my bike around town to 3 or 4 plumbing and hardware stores before finding a replacement head with a shut off control at a hardware store. This head has held up fine and is easier to use than the old head. The shut off is located in the handle and can be turned on & off with your thumb.

Bruce