PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phone Client?

Chris
04-27-2011, 08:18 PM
Anyone interested in putting the mobile client in for Vbulletin for the TM Owner's Pages? If there is demand, I'll get it. The options are for Iphone and Android. Please use the poll to answer.

Keith Wire
04-27-2011, 08:26 PM
Chris, I voted no because I already read and answer using my DROID using the regular site without a problem.

Keith

ShrimpBurrito
04-27-2011, 08:35 PM
I often use my "dumb phone" to view the forum while traveling. It's not Android or iPhone, so I don't know if what you're looking at would make a difference, but presently, I have to scroll across the large web page on a small screen. An inconvenience, but when you're addicted......

Dave

mjlaupp
04-27-2011, 08:42 PM
I posted this with my iPhone Safari browser. Would the app be any better? I'm going to vote no.

Bluegrass
04-27-2011, 09:51 PM
Apps are usually a bit faster and easier to read though they often lack all the features of the regular website. So I'd probably give it a try and see how I liked using it on my Iphone.

Keith

TravlinOn
04-29-2011, 08:07 AM
I have a Droid and I guess that I would prefer that as a choice, but I have to admit that I just recently left my dotage to return to the modern world and know almost nothing about aps, "smart phones", or WiFi.

I do like coming here and would routinely use anything that makes it easier to visit the site while on the road!

gcubed
04-29-2011, 01:32 PM
Have to say my droid does well using Firefox, so no on the app for me.

-Gregg

Chris
05-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone!
Ct..