PDA

View Full Version : TV/Cable Reception

Shandysplace
03-04-2011, 03:18 PM
When staying in a campground in Anaheim near Custom RV while getting familiar with the trailer, TV reception on the Wingard was quite good.

Here in Northern California, we're many miles from any major broadcast station and get 'no signal' when using the Wingaard with the preamp on.

We'll be getting our first opportunity to connect to cable the 1st weekend in April. On the remote for the TV in our 3326, we had a 'scan' button which when pressed found all the available cable channels for that particular campground cable hookup.

On both of the remotes for our Dynex TVs in the Elkmont we see no such button. The bedroom TV is connected to the Wingaard preamp and there's a black cable running to the dinette TV. Our question is how do we 'scan' for cable channels in any given campground or will both Dynexs automatically pick up cable channels? On the input button on both TVs there is no selection for 'cable'.

Bigbit
03-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Andy,

If your Dynex is the same as mine, you should see a "MENU" button on the remote. This will bring up various settings. Push the right arrow button until you get to the channel menu. The first menu item lets you pick between air and cable. The second menu item lets you perform an auto scan.

I found the user manual online here:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Dynex+TV+DX-L15-L19-L22-10A_08-1840_MAN_V2_ENG+Final+lr

Shandysplace
03-05-2011, 06:52 AM
I'm sure it is the same. Will check it out and thank you.