PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!

YogiCorgi
11-29-2010, 06:19 PM
Hello All,

We recently purchased a new 2009 3124KS and I've spent many hours reviewing all the amazing information here (provided by very thoughtful people)...thank you, thank you, thank you...this resource has saved me much time and accelerated my learning curve with TM. The $12 fee is the greatest value I've seen in a long time. Over the coming months, I hope to ask questions not covered in the search and share information I've learned over the years as well :)

Regards,
Bill

gerrym51
11-29-2010, 06:28 PM
Hello All,

We recently purchased a new 2009 3124KS and I've spent many hours reviewing all the amazing information here (provided by very thoughtful people)...thank you, thank you, thank you...this resource has saved me much time and accelerated my learning curve with TM. The $12 fee is the greatest value I've seen in a long time. Over the coming months, I hope to ask questions not covered in the search and share information I've learned over the years as well :)

Regards,
Bill

you are a lucky man. I'm chomping on the bit to get a 3124ks

gerry:D

moaboy
11-30-2010, 01:49 PM
Welcome! Sounds like you have a great set up.

I'd like to hear about your experience up in Alaska as my wife and I are planning a trip sometime in the future.

scrubjaysnest
11-30-2010, 02:57 PM

I'd like to hear about your experience up in Alaska as my wife and I are planning a trip sometime in the future.
We just got back in Oct from an Alaska trip. It was great, It was wet and it was wet. Get yourself a copy of the milepost it is a great aid.

YogiCorgi
11-30-2010, 07:12 PM
thanks gerry (I hope you get that 3124ks)

and thanks moa (going to Alaska) boy...it's such a beautiful place :new_Eyecr

I agree with scrubjaysnest, the milepost is an outstanding resource.

Wavery
11-30-2010, 07:20 PM

We are also planning an Alaska trip in our TM but it's 2-3 years out.

I've been to Alaska 3-times on fishing trips, camping (rented motorhomes) and touring. One time (1964 to help my aunt move back to Minnesota) by road and twice by air. I want to make the road trip in our camper. I'm sure that the road has improved much since 1964.