PDA

View Full Version : Forum site not found

Clwpaddler
11-18-2010, 07:40 PM
My computer did what computers do and now that I have it back, I can not get to the portion of the site that had specific sections on things from appliances to tires to frames etc. Did this go away or have I somehow lost the link?

Help

Woody

Bill
11-18-2010, 09:00 PM
Woody -

Sad to say, the short answer is that your Trial Membership has run out. In order to continue access to the sections you are referring to, you need to become a Sponsor. To read about this, go to the "front door" of the Forum www.trailmanorowners.com, and click on the link for Site Sponsorship.

You may have noticed that the TMO Forum has no advertising. But like any other Internet entity, there are costs involved in keeping the site alive. The costs are paid by the Sponsorship fee, and most people consider it well worth it. We try not to be pushy about the Sponsorship thing. As a result, it is not uncommon for people not to realize that there is a fee involved. You can see another example of someone in your position at http://www.trailmanorowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8944

We look forward to seeing "Site Sponsor" under your name.

Bill