PDA

View Full Version : One year membership just expired.

M&M Hokie
08-08-2010, 10:09 AM
I just received my email expiry notice for my first year of forum membership. I quickly bought 2 more years' worth but it sure is expensive. Yeah the cover price for two years is 23 bucks, but when you factor in all of the upgrades this forum has talked me into, I think it is probably more like 200 a month! That sure is steep. You guys ought to be ashamed of yourselves.:)

Bill
08-08-2010, 11:52 AM
Nyuck nyuck nyuck! (Bop!)

Larry, Curley, and Mo

ShrimpBurrito
08-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Mark - Just wait till you read my upcoming review on my new 80-lb 2,000 Ah battery. It's sort of an AGM style in that it is sealed, never needs water, and can be mounted in any position, but it's not a true lead-acid battery. I have no doubt it will put some hurt on generator sales.

Dave

M&M Hokie
08-08-2010, 12:49 PM
Mark - Just wait till you read my upcoming review on my new 80-lb 2,000 Ah battery. It's sort of an AGM style in that it is sealed, never needs water, and can be mounted in any position, but it's not a true lead-acid battery. I have no doubt it will put some hurt on generator sales.

Dave

I am going to mount it inside my thetford to hold the wire basket firmly to the bottom of the bucket....

MisterP
08-08-2010, 03:49 PM

Dave

Not to mention the boost to chiropractic and hernia repair businesses! :)

Wavery
08-08-2010, 04:31 PM

Dave

I'm a little surprised that didn't come standard on that new TM that you won at the Church raffle last April......:p

ShrimpBurrito
08-08-2010, 05:03 PM
I'm a little surprised that didn't come standard on that new TM that you won at the Church raffle last April......:p

Haha...the battery that came with that was only 500 Ah. This new one though is great, but it is very pricey. I've heard street prices will be around $1k, but that's about the going rate for a Honda 2kW genny.

Dave